Edward having a hard time coping

Epov

I was laying in bed waiting for Bella phone call. I was staying at my parents house. I just wanted to know she was alright from what happen at the bar. Then my phone rang but it was her emergency tone. I gulped. I remember setting it up to let me know when she had to double punch talk because it directly calls my phone and it as a certain tone.

I quickly answer it. "Bella!" I heard her scream in so much pain. I jumped out of bed and ran for my mom and dad's room and beat on there door as hard as I could. "What is it son?" He asked. "I need you to get April up now and call her aunt and uncle and have them get over to my house now then call Emmett get his ass over here now." I snapped out. I ran back to my room, and I put my phone on speaker. I heard a thud like something hit the wall. Then a strange noise. I got dressed and just as April and my parents walked in Bella started screaming. We froze we didn't know what was happening.

Then I heard Jacob yelling in the distance. We heard glass shattered, then Rose asking Bella what was wrong but the phone was clearer now. The phone must of been in her back pocket. "OH MY GOD BELLA! JACOB HELP ME PLEASE!" I heard Rose scream out. "JACOB SHE BLEEDING HE CUT HER HELP ME I NEED YOU TO PUT PRESSURE ON IT FOR ME!"

"EDWARD IS THAT YOU!" I picked up the phone and turned off the speaker. "Yeah, what the hell is going on?" I said "Hold on and I'll explain everything but first I got to call 911 and get help for Bella." She told me. "WAIT ROSE HELP FOR BELLA!" But she was already on her phone in the background and all I could do is listen. "YEAH MY FRIEND BEEN STABBED JUST BELOW HER RIBS ON THE LEFT. SHE 22 YEARS OLD SHE UNCONSCIOUS. WE HAVE PRESSURE ON THE WOUND BUT BLOOD STILL COMING OUT."

"ROSE I NEED YOU SHE NOT BREATHING!" I heard Jacob yell. "Hold on I'll put you on speaker I have to start cpr." I heard Rose give them the address. I fell to my knees. "Not again, no!" I started to breath heavy. "This can't be happening to me not now!" I got up and grabbed my jacket. "April I need the keys to the car now."

"Son what is it?" My father asked. "Rose is doing cpr on her she not breathing!" April stopped and dropped the keys. "NOOO!" She screamed out. She ran back to room and came back a short minute later. "I'm going with you." She told me with tears running down her face. "We all are son, just wait and will follow you." I nodded.

Just then Emmett come running up the stairs. He had his own keys to my mom and dad's house. Alice and Jasper come walking in the house they just gotten back from a trip. "What in the the world is going on I heard Alice say. I was too busy pacing trying to fight back my tears then I heard April.

"It's Bella I guess Rose is doing cpr on her as we speak." Alice took her hands and covered her mouth and then ran up to me and wrapped her arms as tight as she could. I took a deep breath and wrapped my arm around her still trying to fight back my tears.

"Jacob she breathing go wait for the ambulance but press speaker on Bella phone for me please!" I heard Rose say. "Edward can you hear me?" She asked. "Yeah, Rose!" I told her. "I got Bella breathing again!" I breath out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Rose, were coming back up as soon as we can! What happened?" My arm tighten around Alice.

"We got back and the door was open and Bella grabbed her gun, speaking of which where is it. Shit it got knocked out of her hand. But anyways I had your crowbar and I was behind Bella and there was a noise in her bedroom, then I was grabbed from behind. I was busy beating the crap out of someone when I heard Bella scream out in pain. Which brings me he completely broke her wrist it's bad. But I yelled out and the other guy ran out. Before you ask yes I called Jacob. But when I ran after the guy to get him off Bella because he had her pinned to the wall he swung his arm and I went flying into Bella dresser I guess I black out because when I came to Bella shirt was already cut and he was pressed against her and she was screaming.That's when I heard Jacob yelling and the guy just ran through the glass door. God Edward I'm so sorry."