Bella opens up

Epov

When Jacob told us the case was still open Bella got up and ran. We heard a door slam. I let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry Jacob, when we moved up here her Uncle finally told her what needed to be told to her.
It was unanswered questions for her sort of speak. But I think I know why she just ran out of here like she did. She knows why it's still open and she knows it's partially because of her. She just can't remember, or she does and is scared."

"Scared of what?" Jacob asked. "Think about it Jacob what has happened already since we been here. They have been trying there hardest to get to Bella, for some reason, it's to either to make sure she stay quiet or do something to her or even both." I balled my hands at the thought. "Bella mentioned something to me the night sean attacked her, he didn't believe she couldn't speak, that in a way it was good thing."

"That might be a clue, when I go into work I will question him about it. This way it gives you some piece of mind." he told me. "Oh, there's something else to, it's Bella parents and well my crazy ex girlfriend."

Jacob arches his eyebrow. "Crazy!" He said."Long story let's just put it this way if it wasn't for Bella I would of been destroyed by the other girl permanently. "Bella saved me from all of that when she could talk.
But since then my ex been trying to get revenge and she was close to Bella parents."

"That sounds like a really messed up situation. I'll look into though." He said. "One more thing! I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything, just ask." My friend Emmett and I need to take a trip down south to Battle Creek to get his and Rosalie stuff to move in I was wondering if you can check in with the girls and make sure they're ok.
Now it should be a one day trip but if it ends up a overnight trip and knowing Emmett." I said. "Hey I heard that." Emmett said. "Good knucklehead. It will be a three day trip. Hopefully only two at the most and I can get back the following morning. I just got to talk to Bella."

"You can count on me I will leave you my dad's number to so if anything happens your friend Rosalie can get ahold of us." He said. "Good, cause the way things are going lately it seems something happening every time we turn around. Bella my life. I love her with all my heart and if something happens to her I don't know what I do without her."

We heard a gasp from behind us. I turn and there was Bella standing just in the entrance of the hallway. "I take it she it  didn't know?" Jacob asked. I stood up and started walking over to her and stopped in front of her. She was looking at the ground. I took my hand and gently lifted her chin and lifted it so I could see her face. I noticed she had been crying. But now there was fresh tears falling.

"Oh she already knew just not all of it until now." I smiled as I wrapped my other arm around her waist. "You ready to go back and sit on the couch?" She nods. I take her hand into mine and lead her back to the couch. She went to go sit next to me but I wouldn't let her I pulled her down onto my lap and she laid back into my chest and didn't move.

"Alright I will only ask simple questions since she can only sign is that alright Bella?" Jacob asked. I looked down at her and she nodded.
"Do you remember anything about that night Sean attacked you?"
I felt her nod and sit up she started to sign to me. I had this bad feeling when you walked out of the bedroom that I was being watched.
I got up and walked slowly to the door and that's when I saw Sean staring at me in the face. That's when I screamed and I ran to the door and locked it.

He kept telling me to unlock the door. I ran out of the bedroom and that's when I ran into you. I took in all she just signed to me and could see the fear in her eyes. I turned my head and looked at Jacob as I took Bella hand into mine and explain to him what she just told me.
I felt her tug on my shirt and I turned and looked at her. She started to sign.