Bella comes out of it

Epov

  I knocked on my bedroom door where my dad was sleeping in. He opened up the door. "What is it son?" He asked. "It's Bella, one minute she fine the next I can't even get her to respond to me." I told him. I don't think I ever seen my dad move so fast in my lifetime. I follow him back to Bella rooms. "How long she been like this Edward?" He asked me. "Maybe about 20 minutes now why?"

 "What was she doing before she blanked out?" I ran my hand through the back of my hair. "Ummm, well taking a shower." I told him trying not to go into details with my father. "Was she doing anything what actually?" Oh come on I really don't want to do this. Geez can I just keep these things to myself.

  Then my dad turned around and looked at me. "Oh, that would be why you would not give me a full answer." He said. "Oh, dad come on, we didn't even. But she did touch my face and gasp." I felt my face, and I realized I haven't shaven. Then I started to think but my dad took me from my thoughts. "Edward, didn't she get approach while you were gone, then again tonight, then something happen with Charlie?" He asked me.

 "Yeah, but I don't understand." I told him. "Think about it Edward, who never shaved and attacked her in the woods, at the house, at the hospital, and now just in a short time, she went through a adrenal rush, shock from being attacked." He said. "Among other things." I said in a low voice. "From the looks of it Edward she might be in shock or just be just be as simple as having a flash back, all you can do is just talk to her and and hold her and be there for her when she comes out of it." He explained.

 "So that's it, just wait. So how long would that be?" I asked him. " it could be any minute, hours, or even days. It depends on her son." He told me. He walks out of the room I can't believe this. At least I can do for her is get her so she not in a towel at least and put something on her.

                    ======== back to memory===========

I couldn't move, all I wanted to do was die. No one understand what it feels like and what my life if like. I didn't want to go through this no I knew it was the next day because Edward came back and slept on the couch. Then he was up early this morning.

I decided to slowly get up and just look around the house. I hurt a lot but I didn't care. Once I finally got downstairs. I went to the couch and sat down. I don't know how long I sat there before I jumped by hearing a familiar voice beating on Edward doors.

It was Charlie! "ISABELLA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. YOUR SISTER BEST FRIEND TANYA TOLD ME. YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Charlie had screamed out. I knew if I didn't something bad might happen to Edward and his family. I slowly got up and walked to the door and open it.

Charlie grabbed me the throat and force me back. "Look you slut, I know you probably screwed Tanya boyfriend Edward to stay here, but I want your stuff out of my house. Tanya is like a daughter to us, and because of your whore ass she upset. You really need matters. You don't steal people's boyfriend." I was shaking with fear. When Charlie told me Tanya was like a daughter to him.

I saw something in Charlie other hand but I didn't have time to react. He hit me with whatever he had.

I had screamed out in so much pain.

                    ==========end of memory============

                                     Bpov

 I started screaming I didn't know what else to do. I felt someone touch me. I started to hit them not knowing it was Edward. He grabbed my hands. "BELLA STOP, IT'S ME EDWARD. I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!" Edward said. I slowly open my eyes and Edward was in front of me, a slightly older Edward, but it was him. I let out a sigh of relief.