Edward leaves to help Emmett move

Bpov

I didn't move from the floor. I stayed laying there waiting for Edward. I knew he had to go with Emmett this weekend but I wished it wasn't so many days. I haven't really gotten to spend time with him.
I heard the bedroom door shut and then I seen Edward standing above me. I smiled up at him chewing on my bottom lip.

  God he looked so sexy standing there and to know he was mine I still couldn't believe it. He raised an eyebrow. "If I didn't know better you have something on your mind and the way your looking at me, I'm think I'm in trouble instead of the other way around." My smile grows. I sit up and reach up for him and pull him down. "Yep I'm in trouble!" I start laughing. I signed to him. Shut up! "What, I'm only stating a fact." He laughs. I push him over and climb and sit on his lower stomach.

  I looked down at him. I signed. Are you down chasing Emmett? "Yes, I'm done with the knuckle head. I don't think he'll brother us the rest of the night." He sits up. I signed. Good I'm glad. "So am I." My smile grows bigger. He shakes his head. I laugh. "Will you stop laughing so much you're making it hard to even do anything!" I fell backwards laughing.

 I couldn't help it from the look on his face and to Emmett. "Bella Swan my god you're sure full of giggles tonight. Will you come here!" He helps me sit back up. I start chewing on my bottom. I started to undo his belt and pulled it out and tossed it behind me. He smiled. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up until it got stuck he helped me get off him. He pressed his lips against mine again and traced his tongue across my lips to ask for permission and I granted him permission as he did me to explore each other mouth.

   Edward deepen the kiss. We pulled away and he leaned his head against my forehead. So we could catch our breath. I felt his hands slide up to my shirt and he pulled off of me. "It's been too long." I giggled. "I missed you and this!" I signed. What do you mean? "I miss seeing you being close with you like this, even we don't make love, I just love being with you holding you close to me. You are just beautiful to me Bella. All I care about is you Bella."

 When he told me that it reminded me of the song by Faith Hill Breath. Weird maybe stupid but it did. I because at that moment I felt his love his heart beat. It felt like a dream. I pressed my lips against his. I traced my tongue across his bottom lip to ask for permission and he granted me access as I did him. He deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently tugged his hair.

 He pulled away and slowly trailed kisses down my neck. He slowly went down my chest until he reached my breast. He put his mouth around my nipple and gently started to suck and then took his tongue and drew circles around it. I let out a moan. He moves to the other breast and does the same. He pulls away and finally picks me up off the floor and lays me on the bed.

 I reach down and unbuttoned his jeans and start pushing them down. He got up and pulled them off along with his boxer. I was chewing on my bottom lip when grabbed the edge of panties and slowly slid them off. He climbs on the bed and .pressed his lips to mine again. I felt his hand slid down to my hotspot and he gently started to rub it. I pull away and let out a moan. God he was already driving me insane. I wanted him and I wanted him inside of me.

  I signed to him. I want you now! He looked at me a minute and then smiled. I felt his manhood slide in slow. Once in I started moving my hips with each of his thrust.

 Edward rolled us so I was on top now. I moved at a rhythm. Edward placed his hand gently on my breast and rubbed his thumb across my nipple. I threw my head back and arched my back slightly at this and let out moan. I felt Edward wrap his arm around me and he brought me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away and I heard him moan. He started to deepen his thrust and the last thrust I buried my face into his neck and let out loud moan from my release as he called out my name when he released.