Bella wakes up

Epov

  "ISABELLA MARIE SWAN STOP NOW, PLEASE AND JUST LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!" I stood there and watched her as she froze. Her eyes turned pleading to me to help her. I walked up to her slowly and stopped right in front of her. She signed to me. I pushed the button on my phone twice. "I know I answered!" She signed again. I was so scared I  didn't know what else to do! All I could think of is I wanted you. "I'm right here!" She looked into my eyes and I saw in her eyes pleading with me.

  "I wrapped my arms around her and that's when her legs gave out and she started to cry I scooped her up and carried her to the bed. I sat on the bed and scooted myself back and just kept her close to me. A nurse and a doctor tried to walk in and I stopped them. "Not now please just leave her be. I'll send my father when I know she's ready." Just then my father walked up behind them.

  He looked at me and just nodded. I buried my face into Bella hair. “It's alright baby I'm here, and I got you." After an hour she finally stopped crying and fell asleep. I didn't dare move from where I was. I didn't want her to freak again. A half hour later a doctor walked in with my father.  "Son he really needs to examine her!"

 "I know, help me please!" My father gently help me get her to where I could get up the minute I laid her down she grip my arm and I looked at her. Tears were falling from her eyes and she was scared again. She didn't want me to leave or be left alone. I leaned over. "Baby I'm just going right outside and talk to my mom and your uncle Leo and aunt Beth. I promise I'm not going anywhere. Dad will be here with you the whole time. He won't let nobody hurt you. I love you baby!" She mouthed to me. I love you.

  I pressed my lips to her forehead and gently gave her and walked out. In the waiting room when I was talking to my mother, Leo and Beth. I told them about Jacob. "Wait, I remember when that happen. Charlie got into a big fight with Billy. But they told us the baby died."

  "Nope, Jacob alive and healthy. It would seem the girls knew to. But Bella didn't after the incident happen." My mother covered her mouth with her hands and Leo and Beth looked at each other. "We need to let them know Leo, Billy can't keep going on like this. Billy loved Renee. She loved him to, but thanks to your brother he brainwashed Renee."

  "I know Beth, the girls don't even know yet." My mother and I looked at him confused. "Charlie not the girl's father." Mom and I looked at each other. "Wait Jacob told me a story but he said that Billy and Renee something about camping." They shook their heads. Renee was seeing Billy for years without Charlie knowing, up until They got caught at that camping trip. Charlie had woken up in the middle of the night and finally caught them together. Charlie abused Renee for years. Before Jacob was born Charlie told Renee if she didn't give Billy full custody to him he kill Jacob.  Well as time went on Renee started to change after that. But after what happened to Bella that's when she told him at least Bella anyways wasn't his, but to be all truthful I don't think my brother can have kids at all."

  My mouth dropped open. That would explain alot then. After about 10 minutes longer of sitting there talking and we heard Bella start screaming. "STOP HIM NOW!" I stood up and looked and someone ran out of Bella room. I ran up and my dad was already at the doorway. "Edward, he just walked in Bella started freaking out and signing that he stabbed her." My eyes widen and I took off running after him.

 I didn't know if it was rage I had for what this person had done to Bella but I was on a set course to get my hands on him. I finally caught up with him outside in the parking lot. I ended up recognizing him from the bar when we first got here. I got a hold of and slammed him against the car. "Well, look at what we got here, what are we a protective family member or something?" He asked.

 "IN A MATTER OF SPEAKING, SHE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I snapped at him. "Well what do you know, she did find someone that take her ass! I'm just wondering if she as good now as she was when she was 7." He said. "YOU SON OF BITCH!" I snapped out and slammed my fist into his face. "Touchy aren't we! "DON'T YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON BELLA AGAIN!" I growled at him. "EDWARD STOP!" I heard my mother yell out. My dad squeezed my shoulder. "Son let him go let security handle him."

  I shoved him and turn and went to walk away. "I will have her again you'll see!" I ran back at ignoring everyone and I had my hand around his throat. "YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WON'T HESITATE TO HURT YOU NEXT  TIME ASS HOLE!" I let go and walked away my father tried to talk to me but I stopped him. I walked back in and went back upstairs to Bella. The doctor stopped me. "We gave her something to help her relax but other than that she will be ok. We will be moving her to a different floor so we can monitor and we will have security outside her door so this don't happen again."

  "Thank you!" I walked into Bella room and she was facing the window. I walked up to the side of her bed and she reached up and grabbed my arm and was trying to pull me down. I don't know how she knew it was me though, she usually has to look at me first. She finally turned and looked up at me. She wanted me to hold her. "Yeah I will!" She rolled back over slowly and scooted over and pulled the blankets up. I laid on the bed next to her and she laid her head down on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her. It didn't take her long to fall asleep.

                                          Bpov

  I open my eyes back up and Edward wasn't holding me and I was in a completely different room. I started to panic and and screamed out when I didn't see no one. For some reason I keep thinking Billy Smith or his buddies are going to walk in any minute. "Bella calm down I'm right here looked at me!" I turned and saw Edward standing in front me.

 I quickly wrap my arms around him as tight as I could. I wasn't going to let him go. He wrapped his arms around me and sat down on the bed and pulled me on his lap and buried his face in my hair. "You're safe, I didn't go far. God I wish I could just take you home but I can't." I pulled away and signed. When can I go home, I don't want to be here, I want to be at home in our bedroom where I'm safe. "No, your not going home just to lock yourself away Bella. I won't let you, not this time."

 I signed But why? At least no one can touch me or hurt me. "Bella I won't let you do it. You came to far just to put yourself back into your own world, and lock everyone out again." I signed. But I'm so scared Edward. "Bella, do you honestly think I'm just going to get up and walk away for good or something?" I signed. I'm sorry but yes. I'm afraid you will get sick of what happening to me and just walk away.

 "No, your wrong Bella. This just wants me to be here for you more. Bella you mean more to me then you will ever know. You're my life. I can't lose you." I look at him and tears start falling from his eyes. "When I heard on the phone you quick breathing, my heart stopped. I felt empty and I knew I didn't want to be without you. Bella I love you, and that's never going to just go away. My heart belongs to you no one else.
So if you think I'm just going to let you go home and lock yourself away again you're wrong, you, we got to much to look forward too.
Your dream is becoming a reality." I signed. No Edward our dream.
He nods his head and pulls me into a hug. "I love you Bella!" Well it's 2 days later and I'm slowly getting better with Edward having to leave. He suppose to be on his way here. He went home and took a shower and he said he had to check on my surprise.

 "Hey, there beautiful!" Edward said as he walked in. I smiled at him. "Someone followed me here they wanted to see you." Edward comes and sits next to me on the bed. Then I see him standing there. Memories started to flood back in my head. I gasp and grip Edward arm.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.