Bella tells Edward about gun and pocket knife

Bpov

"Now you want to explain to me about the gun please." I pulled away to sign to him.The last time I went to Cadillac by myself I bought the gun, but that's not the only thing. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out my pocket knife and showed him. "Why Bella, that's all I want to know." I signed again. Because, when I'm alone I want to be able to protect myself now. I'm sick of being defenseless. I want to be able to fight back Edward. "Oh Bella, why you hide it from me?" I signed. Because I knew you be mad or upset. Then I also thought you might not trust me either because of my track history. Look I know I almost broke my promise once to you Edward. But I can't keep going around unprotected when you're not there. You're going to have to trust me on this.

"Bella I do trust you, more than you think I do. It's just that what happens." I stopped him and took my hands and put my hands on his face and made him looked me in the eyes. He searched. Then backed up. "You're serious, about this." I nodded. "Bella I just want you to be careful ok." I nodded. I signed. Thank you. "Now I need to see your hand Bella"

That's when I took my left hand and hid it behind my back. Edward started laughing. "Bella come on I already know you broke your brace." Shoot I was hoping he wouldn't find that! "Bella quit and just let me see damn it." I pull my hand out and put it in front of me. He took it carefully in his hand. "I need to take you to the truck to get a better look at it."

He stood up and helped me up. He took me by the arm and pulled me to the passenger side of the truck. He got in and leaned over and turned the overhead light on. He pulled me up to him.

He arched a eyebrow. "Bella, how did you manage to do this one handed." He looked up at me. I clicked my teeth together. Edward laughed. "No need to say more." I shake my head. "I need to get you home to clean it!" I pulled my hand away and walked away from him.
I wasn't leaving my truck out here. "Bella, what is it?" I turned around and shook my head, then pointed towards the direction of my truck.
I went and sat by the fire and pulled my knees up to knees to my chest. "I guess this is where I say your stubbornness kicks in and you're not leaving without your truck am I right?"

I nodded. "Hmm, is this the part I tell you that you forgot there's a wrench on the back of my truck!" He started laughing. I got up and walked over to the driver side and hopped in. "Oh no you don't, this is my truck remember!" I turned and glared at him and slid over. Edward just couldn't stop laughing. I crossed my arms in front of me. He just shakes his head. Once we got to my truck Edward got me off the small stomp. I went and turned the truck around and followed him out until I got to the forks in the road. I stopped and watched. I knew I was going to take a different way home but I was going to see how long it took Edward before he noticed I stopped. I seen him stop and turn around. I smiled and I whipped the truck around and went direction I needed to. I heard my phone. I pulled it out of my back pocket and looked at it.

Edward: What are you up to?"

Bella: Oh showing you how to have fun baby that's all!"

Edward: Really, bring it on!"

Bella: You're going to eat those words Edward Cullen.

I put my cell phone down on the seat. I shifted into 3rd and started following the trail I knew I was blowing dust everywhere but I was having fun. Oops forgot about this damn it, I had to quickly downshift to go around the sharp curve and I slid around it. Once I was around the curb I quickly picked up the phone and texted Edward and warned him.

Edward: wait what sharp curve.

I giggled. I stopped to make sure he made it around the curve. I saw his lights finally. My phone ring. I put it on speaker. "Your so paying for that one!" I started laughing when Edward told me that. "I sure hope you're having fun at my expense here, I know I told you to bring it on. But come on here, this is all new to me!" I picked up the phone and texted him.

Bella: stop I'm trying to drive here and you're making me laugh too much.

"I'm making you laugh to much." I could hear Edward start laughing. I finally pull out to the dirt road that goes to our house. "Wait how come your uncle can't ever give me easy direction, damn it, I always have to take the long way around."

Bella: cause he don't know all the trails like me silly.

"Me silly, haha." I couldn't stop laughing. We pull into the driveway and I shut off the phone. I lay my head on the steering wheel trying to stop laughing but couldn't. My door open and I look and it was Emmett. He looks at me confused. "Edward what's wrong with Bella why she laughing like that? It's a little creepy!" Emmett said. That just made the laughing worse. "Oh come on Emmett you just made her laugh even more!" Edward said. "Come on Bella!" Edward reached up for me laughing. He stood me up "Why is she laughing like that?" Emmett asked again.

"Me. She been doing this off and on since we got up here." Edward told Emmett. Edward lead me into the house and set me on the couch. "Don't think just because there here either I'm not going to make you pay." I started laughing again. I wrapped around my stomach. "See I told you Rose. She was in the truck laughing like that to. It's creepy and I never seen her laugh like that!" Rose slapped Emmett in the back of the head. "Emmett it's not creepy you idiot, she's actually happy."

"Alright you two you're not helping here, how am I supposed to fix her when you two make her laugh even more." He told them. "But you started Eddie!" Emmett said. "Emmett, don't call me that!" Edward sat down beside me. Edward grabbed my left hand gently. "Come on Eddie you can never handle that nickname I gave you!" He said. "Nope, now shut up or when I'm down you're going to pay but in a whole different way!" I looked up at Edward and he smirked at me.

Edward cut the oil rags off my hand. "What happened to Bella hand?" Rose asked. "It would seem someone got mad because she got her truck stuck and punch her truck and broke her brace." Edward told them. "Ouch, I don't think I wanted to of been on the other side of that fist. Damn Bella, you may be little but I sure don't want to piss you off." Emmett said. I smiled at Edward. I pulled my hand away in pain when he pressed down. "Bella you really messed up your hand, but I'm just going to clean these wounds and bandage it. Then wrap it. I think you fight me I know what you do when we go to the er."

I nodded. "See I knew it." Once he got done he warmed up the dinner and made me eat. I went and put my plate in the sink and went into Edward bedroom. I went and pulled out one of Edward t-shirt and walked into the bathroom. I walked out and sat on the bed and thought about what Edward told me tonight. Edward took me out of my thoughts when I saw him standing in front of me. I looked up at him.

"Are you alright?" I nodded. I signed to him. Just thinking what you told me earlier about what I did and how it affected you. I'm sorry you know. If I known then what I know now, just maybe I wouldn't of done it. He kneeled down and looked at me. "You don't have to be sorry Bella. What happened then it what brought us to where we are now. I know you probably don't see that but I do. I will keep telling you that your beautiful everyday if I have to because you are."

I blush and He chuckled. "Even when you do that! Your the best thing that's ever happened to me Bella.." I stopped him and pressed my lips against his. I traced his lips to grant me entrance into his mouth he gave me permission as I gave him. As I deepen the kiss he fell back to the floor and took me with him. I started laughing again. "ROSE SHE DOING IT AGAIN!" Emmett says. "EMMETT STEP AWAY FROM THEIR DOOR NOW BEFORE..." Edward got up and walked over to the door and open the door before Rose had a chance to finish. "Oops! Why you looking at me like that Eddie?" I heard Emmett asked Edward. "Oh, shit!" Emmett said Then I heard running. I broke down laughing again.

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.