Bella knows why the case still open

Bpov

         I finally got up and got into the shower and washed up. When I was down I climbed out and got dressed and walked out into the kitchen and leaned against the Island. Edward turned around and about jumped. “Jesus Bella you scared the crap out of me.” I covered my mouth and giggled. He slid a plate of food in front of me. I smiled at him. I signed to him. I think I’m going to make a trip to cadillac and take Rose with me we need grocery with Emmett's big stomach here.

  Edward laughed. “Don’t let him see you say that. Pick up stuff for a cookout tonight?” I nodded to him. “Oh before I forget that officer will be by tonight when he get’s on work is that alright?” Edward asked me. I nodded. After I got done eating I went and found Rose and She told me before we left that her and Emmett needed to talk to me and Edward first.

  I walked back into the kitchen and tapped on Edward's shoulder and he turned around and I sign to him. Rose said her and Emmett needed to talk to us before her and I took off. He looked at me confused. But I was just as confused as he was. “I take it she told you we wanted to talked to you both.” We both turned and Emmett and Rose were both standing there.

  “Yeah what’s up?” Edward asked. “Well we were both talking and you don’t even know this Edward but your dad been teaching medical training and also going to school for the mechanics stuff and medical training. But to get back to what Emmett and I were talking about. I can’t stand being away from my best friend and well Emmett can’t stand being away from his either. So we were thinking of moving up here with you. We both can transfer everything up here to the college.” Rose said.

  “Yeah plus with Edward’s help it only take day tops to move everything up what you guys say please!” Emmett gives us his puppy dog face. “Oh, come on seriously Emmett? A puppy dog face.” Both Edward and I cracked up laughing and looked at each other. “What do you think Bella?” Edward asked me. I put a smile on my face and turn to Rose and Emmett and nod.

   “Really?” Rose asked to be for sure. I nod again and she runs over to me and hugs me. Rose and I finally left and got the shopping done but I noticed we were being followed. I motioned for Rose to look. “Are you sure?” She asked me. I nodded. I spelled out Edward with one hand and made the call sign and she nodded.

 I seen the two track and turned off on it and made my way down it. “Hell I don’t know she just turned off on some dirt road damn it!” Rose told Edward then she held the phone next to me and I looked at her really quick. “Go Edward.” She said. “BELLA THAT MY DAMN TRUCK YOUR DRIVING. BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO AND GET BACK HER SAFE YOU HEAR ME.” I tapped on the phone and pressed the clutch down and sped up and as I looked in the rear view and they were still following me.

  I finally lost them when I turned down a road that hardly gets used and that's when I heard Rose laughing. I turned and looked at her. “We need to do that more often it’s so much fun.” That’s when I broke out laughing. I finally pulled into the driveway and we both got out of the truck still laughing. “Dude are you sure she they were being followed?” Emmett asked. Edward walks out of the house. ‘Yeah why?” Emmett points to us and we're still laughing.

  “Oh god I should've known this would be the first time Rose been 2 tracking. Emmett you're in trouble.” Edward says as he walks off the deck to the truck. “What do you mean I’m in trouble dude?” Emmett asks following behind him. “Means time to trade in that car of yours and get a 4x4 buddy.” Edward said. “Hey that cars my baby I had it since I started dating Rosie.” Emmett. “Emmett you heard Edward get a damn 4x4.” Rose told him. I looked at Edward and he just shook his head.

 After dinner the officer finally showed and Edward and I sat on the couch and the officer sat across from us. He pulls out a bunch of paperwork and sets it on the coffee table. “Alright let me introduce myself I’m officer Jacob Black and well I been assigned to your case or I asked to be. You see I also have the case file from when Ms. Swan was 7 and well it’s still open.” That’s when I knew why and I got up and ran out of the room into my bedroom shutting the door behind me.

   I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

  I own the rest of the characters and story.