Bella gets attacked

Bpov

My uncle finally came and got us a few days later. Everyone was trying to figure out what was up with me. I was walking around the house humming. They kept asking Edward but he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I sure didn't have to worry about him giving any info away. Tomorrow Edward will be leaving with his mom and dad.

April was just happy she got to stay with me so I wasn't alone. If I had a nightmare or if something happen Edward wanted someone there for me. That night Edward and I just cuddled since we got back we really haven't had a moment to ourselves.

The next morning I was sitting out on my deck with a cup coffee, wishing Edward didn't have to leave. It's hard going to be without him for 2 weeks. We have really never been apart like this since that day Tanya showed up at his house and well I tried to kill myself. Tears ran down my face. I know I'm a big baby. But I just couldn't help myself I was going to miss him.

"Bella where are you?" Edward called out. I raise my hand from my chair. "There you are I been looking for you." He gets out side and stands in front of me. "Bella you're crying, what's wrong?" He kneels down. I turn my head and tried to hide my face, but he took his hand and he turns it towards him.

"Bella, come on what's wrong?" I signed to him. I'm just going to miss you. "Oh, I'm going to miss you too. I'm only going to be gone for 2 weeks." I sign. I know it's stupid, but I just can't help it. We really never been apart since that day years ago. I mean that day.. Edward stops me.

"I know that Bella, and it's not stupid, I understand more than you think I do." I signed. I'm scared, not of you leaving, but of you not being there when I have my nightmares. You always been there for me.
Edward picks me up and puts me on his lap, he wraps his arms around me. He buried his face into my hair. "Tell you what, I don't care if it's in the middle of the night you grab your phone and text me or you just need to hear me just call." I nodded.

"Now are you going to walk me out or am I just going to have to carry you out there." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Alright have it your way!" He didn't carry me like he usually did, he actually threw me over his shoulder. I squealed. "Edward what are you doing that dear girl?" Esme asked. "She wouldn't walk out with me so I decided to carry her out."

They started to laugh. Edward got outside and set me down so I could give Esme and Carlisle a hug good bye. I walked over to Edward. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine. I didn't want to pull away but he did and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Remember what I told you." I nodded. "I love you Bella!" I pulled away to sign. I love you. He gave me a quick kiss and got into his truck. He backed out and I waved to him. After he was out of site I stood there for a few minutes longer before I went inside.

When I walked in I signed to April. "You have a surprise coming and I'm not a ugly monster!" I smiled from ear to ear. I go to walk to my room. "Bella Swan spill it I knew there was a reason you been walking around this house humming." She ran into my room and I was sitting on my bed. I signed. Yes, your right. "Oh, what did Edward do!" She had this weird ass smirk on her face. I started to blush.

"Bella, no you guys didn't, did you?" I signed I don't think I can tell it's something really special between Edward and I. "Oh my god you did! That's why Edward had that goofy grin when we tried to ask him why you were acting like that. You sly dog you. I can't believe Edward finally proved to you that you're not a monster, that you are beautiful. I know because I look like you a little."

I playfully pushed her. Then I signed. I'm really going to miss him not being here. He always been there for me. "Bella, I understand." Just then my phone goes off. Strange because everyone knows I can't talk and no one should have this number. I look at it and it says unavailable. I put a confused look on my face. I hand it to April.