Bella and Rose get attacked

Bpov

I got off work early that evening and jumped into the shower after I got home. Afterwards I went and found a pair of Edward boxer shorts and a tank top and went out into the kitchen. Rose just walked into the door when I turned on the radio and turned it up. I reached into the cupboard and grabbed the Jack Daniels out and sat it on the counter and reached in the fridge for the the coke.

I knew all the workers had left and I held up both to Rose to ask if she wanted some. "A girl that knows my true love." I giggled and grabbed the glasses as she grabbed the ice out of the fridge. Rose mixed the drinks when I texted Edward.

Bella: I'm home safe and sound.

Edward: good I'm glad how was it?"

Bella: it felt good to be back at work today."

Edward: I'm glad. What you doing now?

Bella: oh I just pulled out Rose true love.

Edward: excuse me.

I started laughing.

Bella: Jack Daniels and coke.

Edward: oh I get it now.

Bella: what you think we had a couple of guys here or something?

Edward: no

Bella: Edward!

Edward: what, ok maybe.

Bella: jealous?

Edward: now that's something I'm not.

Bella: good cause you have nothing to worry about.

Then I just heard Breathe by Faith Hill come on the radio I signed to Rose I love this song.

Bella: a good song just came on the radio.

I took a drink of my the drank a the drink Rose just mixed I set my phone on the counter and went into the living room and closed my eyes and felt myself move to the music. I imagine myself singing and I felt myself moving but I knew there wasn't no words coming out. But a girl can dream can't she. It fit how I felt about Edward, and just imagine in my head was amazing it felt good.

"We are so making a trip to the music store tomorrow?" I open my eyes and looked at Rose and almost fell. I signed. What. She ran up to me. "You could barely hear you but you just song that whole song like you were singing it to Edward." She wrapped one arm around her stomach and her other was bent up and her index finger was tapping against her lips. I arched a brow. I tapped her and signed.

I'm confused. I can't get words to come out of my mouth. But when I imagine how I feel how deeply about Edward and that song I only imagine myself singing. I didn't hear words come out. She pulled me over to the couch. "Maybe that's just it Bella. You can't speak you'll never will. But some how through music maybe by just soft a whisper only you'll be able to tell Edward how you feel by the way you dance and the very low whisper." She paused.

"You know how Edward always know can tell what you want to say without saying?" I nodded. "Well, I think it's that bond you share between each other. You move he moves. He always knows when something is wrong and he doesn't even have to be around you."
I sign to her. I get you now. It's kinda why I won't let anyone close to me unless he around me I mean strangers. I have a idea you want to help me and since we haven't started drinking you want to go tonight?
Alice would kill us if she knew we were going to Wal-Mart though.
Rose laughed. "Your secret safe with me, I love Wal-Mart anyways just don't tell Alice our new found secret. Just then my phone rang. Rose and I looked at each other because we knew it wasn't Edward because it wasn't his ringtones. Then Rose phone went off we both got up and she answered her phone. I just looked at miss call unknown number. Then I get a text.