Chapter 83 Extra

Shuji Tsushima, twenty years old, is currently the most powerful star of the new generation in the island country, and has starred in many classic film and television dramas.

His debut drama became a hit on the Internet for its martial arts scenes, and he has since released a number of artistic films in collaboration with screenwriter Sakunosuke Oda, firmly establishing himself as one of the top acting actors.

Now he will challenge himself again to participate in Oda Sakunosuke's stunning work "Hitman's Past: The Undercover and the Redemption of the Wanderer", playing the role of a killer who is moved by the undercover and turns to the dark side.

The host was very respectful towards Osamu Dazai:

"Ms. Tsushima, our whole family is your fans. Your debut film "Mafia Banquet" was really a hit. My son imitates you every day and wears a black windbreaker to beat you. The heroic appearance of the whole audience."

The host's tone was full of nostalgia:

"The way he kicked the enemy's ribs to pieces and then wiped the leather shoes with the enemy's flesh indifferently was so white!"

Dazai Osamu said with a business attitude. With a fake smile, he really wanted to leave this beautiful world. The lights at the show made his eyes hurt: "I am loved by everyone, but I am just a pile of black mud that will melt in a dark corner at any time. I hope everyone will not stop. Follow me and like those guys who are more worthy of liking. Even if you love Odasaku more."

"I want to quit the show and run away as soon as I finish playing Odasaku. Please don't miss me. , forget about me quickly."

There was a burst of good-natured laughter at the scene, and everyone thought it was the actor Tsushima making a cruel joke.

The host also thought that Dazai Osamu was enlivening the atmosphere with a very professional ethics, and he liked him even more: "Tsushima-sensei told the media like this last time when he participated in Oda-sensei's work. It seems that only if Mr. Oda can Mr. Tsushima run out of scripts to film."

Although he had reestablished a friendship bond with the surviving Odasaku in this world line, and was cared for and cared for by him in this way, Osamu Dazai was delicately unable to laugh.

Now he is so popular that no matter how he disguises himself, there are still some ardent fans who have watched his videos thousands of times and can squat him on the street.

Who would have thought that Osamu Dazai's perfect disguise would be exposed with a pen? What kind of pervert would he be that would remember exactly the model number of the pen placed in the corner in the business photo?

There are still many geniuses in this world.

With a large fan base, there are always a few gods.

Those illegitimate fans who can chase Dazai Osamu's schedule can support a month's performance by any intelligence department that is recruited by Mafia.

Since Zenin Tomie came out of the singularity and solved the remaining problems of the demonic charm, the intensity of using the [cheating code] to clean up the mess has been terrifying.

The entire island nation fell into chaos for a period of time because of the singularity generated by the [cheating code].

Because anyone with special abilities will be randomly sent to the timeline he most wants to reach. As long as he can use his abilities to change a period of destiny in the past, the fruits of success will be retained.

Some people saved their relatives, some killed their enemies, and some chose to buy lottery tickets... Zenyuan Tomie and Saiki Kusuo tinkered together for a long time, almost everyone's knowledge about the singularity erasing their memories and allowing them to subconsciously accept the impact of changes in fate barely allowed the logic of this parallel world to run smoothly.