Chapter 3 Reversing Time

The screen lock was quickly unlocked, but Zenin Tomie, who had always let Saiki Kusuo behave, suddenly reached out and held down the screen.

Saiki Kusuo raised his eyes in confusion and looked at the gloomy beauty in front of him.

Zenyuan Tomie's eyes now have a much brighter sparkle than usual, and the slight watery red at the end of his eyes makes his already alluring and depraved appearance even more breathtaking.

Because he didn't hear Zenin Tomie's voice, Saiki Kusuo couldn't figure out the purpose of his abnormal behavior for a while.

"What's wrong, Tomie."

Zenyuan Tomie had no time to rehearse everything in his mind at this moment. This was the most suitable opportunity to confess, just when Kusuo had just tasted a dream!

He directly blurted out his emotions at the moment in words:

"Kusuo a dream, checking the address book is a privilege only

your current boyfriend has!" "You must be my [current boyfriend] to continue reading!"

The effect of this speech Too explosive.

Thunder breaks out from the ground!

Saiki Kusuo's eyebrows moved, his right hand holding the phone trembled slightly, and he couldn't control his strength and crushed the phone into pieces.

Zenyuan Tomie's sturdy mobile phone generated by the superpower [cheating code] was instantly like a toy made of loose sand. It fluttered in the breeze, completely lost its original shape, and followed the air away.

Mingming heard the term "current boyfriend" in his heart and thought it was ordinary, but it was actually said by Zenin Tomie himself, and he stared at himself with such concentrated eyes, Saiki Kusuo showed his reaction in hindsight. A feeling of extreme shame.

If ordinary people are lucky enough to receive such a sincere confession from Zen Yuan Tomie, if their health is not good at all, their heart will be overwhelmed by the huge joy, and they may die directly.

Once Saiki Kusuo's mood fluctuates greatly, his body will not have any problems, but his superpowers will leak out uncontrollably, causing huge damage to the surrounding environment!

【Fujiang! Stop talking, do you want to destroy the world? ]

Saiki Kusuo's heartbeat accelerated to an unprecedented state, and there was only one sentence that was constantly circulating in his mind.

Just as a child's bedwetting brings chaos to the family, the revelation of Saiki Kusuo's superpower when he was still a child is also very scary.

Kusuo Saiki’s mother, Kurumi Saiki, once looked at the glass flying out of her home with a smile, and gave her young son’s super power a very vivid name - "Leak Super Power"

.

calm down!

If you don't calm down, more superpowers will leak out after a while. Without other superpowers taking action, Saiki Kusuo himself can cancel all the emotional perception shrouded in Zenin Tomie.

Was the previous prediction about the destruction of the world supposed to be here? !

Take a deep breath!

Saiki Kusuo simply can't stand Zenyuan Tomie's decisive, sincere and reckless look. This is still too advanced for the current two-dimensional god!

Anyway, go find the time machine first.

Taking advantage of Zenin Tomie's dazed state where he couldn't think because he was looking at the remains of his cell phone, Saiki Kusuo turned back time without hesitation.