Chapter 26 Three-in-one

Fushiguro Tsumiki and Fushiguro Megumi were stunned. They could only watch Zenin Tomie deftly put a lot of tableware into cardboard boxes.

He is serious!

He even packed the tablecloths!

Fushiguro Tsumiki has been shocked by his new uncle so many times that he has even become numb to the peerless appearance of Zenin Tomie.

The image of Zen Yuan Tomie has gradually become closer to that of a comedian in her heart.

Fushiguro Megumi didn't see the scene last night of Zenyuan Tomie climbing the building with his bare hands against the hospital bed. His young mind could not consume such a supernatural scene, and his whole brain was a little frozen.

Fushiguro Tsumiki silently took his brother's hand and brought him to sit down at the dining table.

She always felt that after living with her cousin, Zenyuan Tomie, there would be many things that would shock her in the future.

Anyway, eat first.

In the past, breakfast at the Fushiguro family consisted of simple omelettes made by Miki Fushiguro or bread bought from the convenience store downstairs. The taste was not very good, so it could only satisfy the hunger.

Now Zenyuan Fujiang wants to treat them to breakfast, and the two siblings are looking forward to what food he will bring out.

Of course, Zenyuan Tomie will not disappoint them. He is a human bug with a special ability [cheating code]. He does not need to go out to purchase. He directly enters special characters and a special breakfast from a five-star restaurant is put on the table.

There are more than a dozen dishes with a dazzling array, all in color, flavor and flavor, which will make people's appetites move.

The eyes of Fushiguro Tsumiki and Fushiguro Megumi suddenly lit up. They had never had such a good breakfast. They both felt their stomachs were empty and their saliva was secreting.

However, no matter how greedy they were, none of them used their chopsticks. Instead, they all tilted their heads and asked obediently: "

Uncle, don't you want to eat?"

Chanyuan Fujiang was simply adorable by these two sensible children. He immediately came forward and hugged one with his left hand and the other with his right hand, and said happily:

"My uncle won't eat, but my uncle has eaten."

After receiving a positive answer from Zenyuan Fujiang, the two siblings nodded and started eating in small bites.

Zenin Tomie clasped his hands together and prayed to Fushiguro Megumi:

"Eguro-chan, can you call the dog out? I've prepared nutritious dog rice for the two of them." Zenin Tomie's pure black eyes were filled with joy

. Begging, he really wants to see Jade Dog again, that is a rare dog that is not afraid of him!

Or a pair of two

!

Fushiguro Megumi blinked. He didn't know whether the jade dog sleeping in his shadow wanted to eat.

But no one can refuse Zenin Tomie, not even the little Fushiguro Megumi.

What's more, Zenin Tomie is Fushiguro Megumi's favorite cousin, and they have reached a manly alliance.

They are a family that loves each other!

So, Fushiguro Megumi nodded without hesitation and agreed to Zenin Tomie's request.