Chapter 37 "Traitor" Gin

The upgrading of technological changes initiated by the upper class of the Milfiore family has not yet benefited the lower classes.

Byakuran doesn't care about the lives of lower-level members who don't have any special talents.

After the technology he brought from the parallel world creates a large amount of wealth, these people who are only worthy of being consumed can be replenished at any time armed with money.

Most of the ordinary members of the Milfiore family who stayed on the cruise ship were incompetent and were only equipped with some basic firearms, not even as good as mercenaries.

Under the very careful arrangement and ambush by the members of the winery with the code name, they basically did not make any strong counterattack, and were taken away by the scythe of death one after another like stupid lambs.

The empty port is simply a paradise for snipers. Ordinary people can't even keep up with the Frisbees used for training in Chianti.

They lit bright lights in the dark night, and did not turn off the lights even after the first family member who was hit by a sniper fell.

It can be said that it has no fighting power.

Originally, Chianti was coping with all this quite easily. Every time she turned her gun, she could take away a life in the blink of an eye. She suppressed fire from a distance to ensure that other members could easily occupy the cruise ship.

Before Zenyuan Tomie appeared, Chianti's expression was quite relaxed.

It was obvious that the distance was almost over 600 yards, but the laser bomb thrown by Zen Yuan Tomie was approaching Chianti at a speed that was difficult to catch with the naked eye.

Didn’t the intelligence say that this was just a cruise ship belonging to a small Mafia family?

Why do such powerful people with super powers appear?

Just as Chianti moved from its original position, the laser bomb landed where he originally appeared in the next second, emitting a huge flash of light that illuminated almost a kilometer of the park as if it were daytime.

Fortunately, she had done good strength training on weekdays. Otherwise, at this moment, when the sniper's position was exposed and people with special abilities were approaching, she might not be able to run away holding her precious sniper rifle.

But the moment the laser bomb went out, and Chianti's vision was darkened, Zenyuan Tomie appeared behind her like a ghost.

Chianti:!

Zen Yuan Tomie's skills far exceeded her imagination.

Zenin Tomie raised his leg and attacked Chianti's knee without hesitation, knocking her down with one blow and unable to get up again.

Chianti subconsciously stretched out her hand to resist, trying to distance herself from Zen Yuan Tomie.

It's a pity that the gap in strength between the two is too big.

Zen Yuan Tomie easily suppressed all Chianti's movements and pressed her chin to the ground, unable to resist anymore.

Chianti turned his head with difficulty and glared at Zen Yuan Tomie.

Zenyuan Tomie quickly snatched the communicator from Chianti's ear:

"How many more of you are there? Where are they?"

Chianti strangled her neck. If she dared to betray her teammates' information, she could only wait to eat the peanuts of gin wine:

"I I don’t know!”