Chapter 55 Classic

Kusuo Saiki has long heard of the famous name of Yoneka Town, and he has single-handedly increased the unnatural mortality rate in Japan.

However, the impression of such simple folk customs only remains in the usual reports. But today, when I went on a date with Zen Yuan Tomie, I ran into a crime scene directly.

Saiki Kusuo thought seriously, should he use time to look back?

While Saiki Kusuo was struggling, Zenyuan Tomie got up decisively and called the police. ⊕While

telling the operator in detail about the situation in the original product store, in the eyes of Kusuo Saiki with reluctance, Zenin Tomie cruelly took away the spoon in his hand: "Kusuo can't eat a dream, this is the

chef The last thing I touched during my lifetime might be poisonous." Chef

Luca's way of death was very typical. The cyanosis of his lips was too glaring, as if he had a sudden heart attack, but the twisted and painful expression on his face was not Like normal illness.

And it is impossible for patients who know that they have a heart disease that can lead to death not to take medication to control symptoms on time.

Chef Luca was poisoned!

Ever since he followed Kusuo's dream and turned his ambition into a police academy, Zenin Tomie has been studying how to be a qualified police officer.

After putting down the phone, Zenyuan Fujiang called the waiter and asked him to cooperate in sealing off the scene.

When the waiter saw his boss lying on the ground, he screamed subconsciously. His voice was so good that it was a loss to the coloratura world.

Zenyuan Tomie quickly suppressed the waiter's movements. He was now so panicked that he wanted to step forward to check on Luka, which would obviously destroy the scene.

Zenyuan Tomie raised his voice seriously and warned everyone in the dessert shop:

"There has been a murder here. I suspect someone has been poisoned. No one can enter or exit at will, and they are not allowed to touch anything in this dessert shop."

There was a sudden commotion in the dessert house, and there were constant sounds of tables, chairs and benches colliding.

Most of the people who can afford restaurants owned by chefs who graduated from Totsuki Academy are not ordinary people. They are all respectable people.

Many of them come to this dessert shop to enjoy the delicious food, and because they like the privacy here so they can bring their new lovers.

Now that people are dying here and they want to be on the news, if a reporter takes a picture of their faces, they will be embarrassed.

As a result, many people clamored to leave.

The waiters

knew the identities of these guests and knew that they could not afford to offend them. There was a wavering look on their faces. They secretly looked at Zenyuan Tomie's expression and wanted to let them go.

Zen Yuan Tomie alone could not control this scene.

Fortunately, the unnatural death rate in Miwa Town is matched by the frequency of detectives and police officers at the murder scene in Miwa Town.

Even in this high-end dessert shop, besides Zen Yuan Tomie, a preparatory student, there are actually other police academy students.

A dark-skinned and blond Chi Nian raised his mobile phone. After taking a picture of the people in the dessert shop, Shi Shiran said to the people around him: "I have started to record the scene. Even if there are no monitors in this dessert shop

, The video data in my mobile phone is enough to be used as evidence to be submitted to the police."

Zhufu Jingguang, who was beside Fangtani Ling, took out a police academy student ID card from his chest pocket. The police badge on it was very special at this moment. It has a deterrent effect: "Please return to your original position and wait until the police arrive to investigate and collect evidence before leaving. Otherwise, you may be detained as an important suspect." No matter how well-dressed and arrogant the nobles are, they are calm

in Shenggu Zero.

In his eyes, he didn't dare to make any more demands.

After all, their hands are still linked with the lover beside them!

If they don't cooperate well, Feng Guling will take the video he shot and sell it to any newspaper, which will be enough for them to be in trouble for a while.

The indicator light on Fang Gu Ling's cell phone, which indicated that he was filming, had not yet gone out. He blocked the door of the dessert shop alone and recorded the entire scene of all living beings.

He seemed to be a powerful general in ancient records, who directly suppressed the entire place.

This is so handsome!

Zen Yuan Tomie has always liked to use supernatural powers to solve problems.

Now Feng Gu Ling and Zhu Fu Jingguang gave Chanyuan Fujiang a realistic demonstration of how to appease the scene and maintain order in an orderly manner, completely opening the door to a new world for him.

After confirming that no criminal suspect would slip away from the dessert shop, Rei Fukutani and Kageguang Morofu walked to

the compartment where Zenyuan Tomie was located to ensure that the scene of the death of the body would not be damaged in any way.

Fangtani Rei is an outstanding student at the police academy and has done extensive research on cases of poisonous deaths.

He glanced at Chef Luca who was lying on the ground, and after getting enough information from his death, he whispered to Zhu Fu Jingguang: "It should be poisoning.

"

Zhu Fu Jingguang nodded in approval. :

"The corpse showed such symptoms, it should be that a large amount of drugs were inhaled at the same time."

After all, Fangtani Rei and Zhufu Jingguang have not become official police officers. They can only make a preliminary judgment on the circumstances of the case, and cannot proceed further. One step of action.

They then turned their attention to Zenyuan Tomie, who had just taken the initiative to maintain order and wanted to block the scene.

Zhu Fu Jingguang was quite impressed:

"Your reaction just now was very professional. If I hadn't seen you in the police academy, I would have thought you were a police student here." Chanyuan Fujiang was greatly moved that the senior in front of him actually recognized him so much

. Himself, then his performance after joining the police academy will definitely not disappoint Kusuo Amu.

Zenyuan Tomie clenched his fists and said,

"To be honest, I plan to apply for the police academy after graduating from high school. You two are my seniors." Zhu Fu Jingguang's eyes lit up. It was surprising that there could be such active and enthusiastic juniors in the police academy

. It is a great thing for the entire police force and for me. Excellent newcomers represent hope for the future.

Although Jiangu Ling's reaction was dull, Zhu Fu Jingguang enthusiastically exchanged contact information with Chanyuan Fujiang and assured that Chanyuan Fujiang could go to him if he encountered any difficulties in his future study and life.

Saiki Kusuo did not participate in the communication activities between his boyfriend and his seniors. He closed his eyes and listened to all the noisy thoughts of the people around him.

Look for the sound of something wrong among the complaints.

There is still a long time left today, the date must continue, right?

The criminal has been arrested and all customers present can leave.

Counting the time before the police would arrive after Zenyuan Tomie called the police, Saiki Kusuo adjusted his glasses and told Zhu Fu Jingguang the news he had learned from his heart: "The murderer is the chef's long-term customer, the seated person. The gentleman in the innermost private room."