Chapter 79 Re-enactment of the Classic Battle of Brain Hell

Bai Lan was like a theologian at this moment:

"Dazai-kun, do you know?  In any legend, human beings do not live underground, and the fear of the flood of divine punishment will always be imprinted on human culture."

"Only the most stupid existence will sink his lair underground. As long as the gods set their sights on it, the sky will collapse in an instant."

Bai Lan has now broken through the defense and wants to directly kill Peng . Gle's secret base was razed to the ground.

Bai Lan's pure white hair is very pure, like some kind of legendary angel.

But his eyes were always filled with vigorous desire, which lit up his violet eyes very brightly. There was never any compassion.

Bailan is happy to cooperate with Osamu Dazai to seal Sawada Tsunayoshi underground. For him, this is like pouring hot metal solution into underground ant nests. It is a necessary foundation for his future conquest of the world.

The architectural drawings of Vongola's underground secret base in Bingsheng Town are all backed up in Bai Lan's hands. Every important point is engraved in Bai Lan's mind. He has hundreds or thousands of successful attack cases.

The position of information in the war is absolutely dominant. Now Sawada Tsunayoshi has no idea that a ferocious enemy has strangled him by the throat. He will face a fatal assassination without knowing it. .

Putting down the book, Dazai Osamu also said with great interest:

"Of course, this is equivalent to tying oneself in a cocoon."

As for who will be bound by the cocoon in Namimori Town, it is a mystery that is difficult to explain.

Bai Lan asked:

"Have you brought the secret weapon of Port Mafia?"

Dazai Osamu jumped down from the sofa where he was just sitting, and calmly pulled out a wooden cello box from behind the sofa.

There are several hollow holes on the side of the piano case, which are cleverly covered by carvings. It is obvious that there is no real musical instrument inside.

But a living person.

A person with super powers.

Osamu Dazai opened the box and found a thin little boy lying inside with his eyes closed.

His hair is black and white, like a cute panda, curled up into a soft little ball, as if it has no offensive power. Any adult can easily grab his throat and take his life.

However, Bailan and Dazai Osamu are very aware of Yumeno Kusaku's lethality.

The moment she met Yumeno Kusaku, Bai Lan was already whispering the name of his supernatural power.

【Brain Hell】.

The mind control ability is also very rare to find in Yokohama, and the effect of the attack can almost rise to the level of concept.

Except for Dazai Osamu, no one is immune to Yumeno Kusaku's special ability. As long as he causes a little harm to him, he will be cursed by the terrifying doll lying next to him.

Even if he is just a child, a person with supernatural powers who has been famous for many years may be controlled by him and turn into a beast that only attacks indiscriminately if he does not understand the details of his powers.

Yumeno Hisaku is still too young now and has not received systematic education. He has no way to stabilize his mind and control this superpower that is far beyond his ability.