Chapter 18 Group messaging

Dazai Osamu was forced to reveal a long list of numbers in humiliation, which were the secret contact information of various Mafia forces.

Dazai Osamu talked for more than ten minutes without stopping just to quote his email address.

What a joke, if it is really posted on the public Internet, he will no longer be able to act secretly in the future. Those netizens who watch the video repeatedly all day long have better eyesight than some Mafia detectives.

After all, Osamu Dazai’s makeup skills are far from the level of hair-changing and gender-changing at the winery next door, Belmode.

The [Image Simulator] summoned by Zenin Tomie is so powerful that all the action blockbusters currently shown in cinemas are not as thrilling as the clips generated by this AI.

After all, everyone attending the Mafia banquet was wearing high-end custom-made clothes. Just on the track of Fuhua Road, they were enough to attract the attention of countless people and even leave a mark in the history of imaging.

And as the only male protagonist in the film?

Osamu Dazai only had this sentence circulating in his head.

[I'm going to become famous. ]

Osamu Dazai was like a fish that was dying of thirst on a dry shore. Unable to fight against the dry air on the entire shore, he could only wait motionless for the judgment of death.

Obviously, Osamu Dazai's credibility here in Zenyuan Tomie is not high.

Zen Yuan Fujiang still suspected that he didn't tell the whole story.

Zenin Tomie has long been convinced of Saiki Kusuo's ability, and he has been able to give extremely correct advice since childhood.

As expected, the fact that Kusuo's dream had superpowers did not stir up much disturbance in Saiki Kusuo's heart. He accepted it immediately without any hindrance.

As for concealing this matter, everyone was just trying to live a peaceful life!

Zenin Tomie now has no grudges and happily applies to Kusuo Amu for off-field support.

Saiki Kusuo is very willing to help in dealing with Osamu Dazai.

He listened carefully to Dazai Osamu's thoughts, carefully identified them, and finally nodded with certainty:

"That's about it."

Zenyuan Tomie showed a cruel smile, which made his beauty, as magnificent as a dark blue rose under the thick night, even more Tempting and depraved, it seems to be a souvenir given by the God of Death on his last night with the living:

"Don't worry, Dazai-kun, this [Image Synthesizer] has its own encryption function. Others cannot copy it. As long as I don't nod, these things will be spread to the public network."

From above."

Dazai Osamu was silent for a moment:

"Then all I can say is, thank you?"

Zenin Tomie smiled enigmatically and sent this video to each Mafia without moving his hands.

I'm afraid Yokohama will be shocked by the rising star in the next few days.

Zenin Tomie stretched out his hand towards Dazai Osamu.

Osamu Dazai returned a puzzled look.

Zenin Tomie raised his chin:

"Dazai-kun, where is your family's internal contact number? Take it out and send it directly to the public mailbox. How can it be novel to use your terminal to notify people personally?" Dazai Osamu broke out in a cold sweat.