Chapter 45 [Fujiang] Fruit Tree

This is simply a horrific scene that challenges the limits of human imagination.

The hairs falling from the hands of Zenyuan Tomie were like the fire water of punishment poured down from the sky by the gods.

The moment it touches the floor, it will turn into boiling magma, gradually swallowing up everything in the world from the split [Tomie].

These pieces of meat, which can only be called imitation [Tomie] for a moment, are like water droplets with surface tension, quickly merging into one at the moment of contact.

Under the jelly-like thin film skin, the blood vessels are intertwined like weeds on the seabed, but the colors of the arteries and veins are distinct. They are like tree roots planted deeply in the desert, forming branches one by one. The "fruit" composed of internal organs.

Saiki Kusuo easily found the heart inside the lump of meat.

He couldn't count how many hearts were crowded together.

Because they are bunched up like a big cocoon, wrapped in unknown evils, and then they are constantly vibrating with the same terrifying frequency.

The organs are digesting...

They are constantly corroding everything around them, becoming overbearing and unstoppable, whether it is the hard marble floor or the air in the surrounding space.

All physical matter was plundered like crazy.

So much so that the freshly bloomed flowers placed on the third floor seemed to have had all their nutrients eaten away. They had already lost their vitality before they came into contact with this horrible thing. From the corners of the leaves, The place started to turn black.

Saiki Kusuo flashed back many fragments in his mind in an instant.

The holy past, the beautiful present, the glorious future... It's like all the sacred colors created in various human civilizations are mixed together, but the blend is like the darkness in the abyss of despair.

So despairing.

The past stories of the universe also collapsed into the scene in front of Saiki Kusuo with the tear mole at the end of Zenyuan Tomie's eyes.

The information is so mixed.

Even if Kusuo Saiki's precognitive ability was triggered in the past, he could only see a little bit of the scene as if spied from an old movie lens. Never had he smelled such a strong scent of blood.

No matter what aroma is beyond the appreciation range of human smell, it is oppressive and extremely destructive to the nervous system.

Thick and heavy, like sludge that can never be removed from the human heart, it was poured into Kusuo Saiki's mind in an instant,

almost distorting his cognition to a dangerous limit. ♀If

other ordinary people see such a scene, they may only be left with curses in their minds. In the purgatory of filth and blasphemy, they lose the courage to resist.

However, Saiki Kusuo is a person who has had telepathy that cannot be turned off since birth, and has long been immune to the horrific and dirty things in human nature.

What's more, compared to the meteorites coming from the sky, the destructive power of these very disheartening things in front of you is not that terrifying.

Under the gaze of so many pairs of scarlet eyes, Saiki Kusuo was still able to stabilize his mind and think about how to break the situation.

Even in the fragments of the prophecy, the blank look of despair on Zenin Tomie's face made Kusuo Saiki feel particularly worried.

None of this was Zen Yuan Tomie’s original intention.

It’s just that the malice of the world seems to have poured out on him.

Breaking free from the prophecy, Saiki Kusuo took the shocked Zenin Tomie and kept him away from the sudden terrifying whirlpool.

The ultimate purpose of these pieces of meat is clearly to devour Zen Yuan Tomie!

They can't bear that only Zen Yuan Tomie can exist peacefully in this world.

Obviously in countless parallel worlds with [Tomie], [Tomie] cannot bleed easily, cannot die easily, and must endure the huge greedy love surrounding him gathered by all the breathing humans in the world. .

Obviously so many Zhang [Fujiang]'s nasal cavities can take turns growing in the world and gaining the right to breathe.

[Fujiang] people are full of resentment.

It's all Zenyuan Tomie's fault.

Let them be locked in the body and watch Zen Yuan Tomie enjoy the beautiful life they never had.

It was Zenyuan Tomie who stole [Fujiang]’s happiness!

These broken [Fujiang] are like the guests at that mafia banquet, constantly repeating the same crazy sentences in their minds.

It's just that the timbres of their inner voices are exactly the same, and the subtle confusion makes the voices poured into Kusuo Saiki's head have a dirty and sticky feeling.

Saiki Kusuo held Zenin Tomie's hand and exerted force unconsciously. He wanted to get closer to Zenin Tomie. After all, only by his side could he hear the pure and pure voice of his heart. These clumps are simply machines that produce horrible noises. Staying next to these clumps for a long time can easily make even superpowers like Kusuo Saiki go crazy.

It was obvious that Zenyuan Tomie had his blood drawn or some physiological samples collected during the unified physical examination organized by the school in the past. It is obvious that the [Tomie Factor] contained in the blood should be more than that in the hair.

But such an unexpected situation has never happened before. This is not the kind of demonic charm that Zenyuan Tomie showed ten years ago, which simply seduces and inspires the possessive desire in the human heart.

The destructive power belonging to Zenin Tomie has descended from the spiritual world to the human world itself. Perhaps any human organization that pursues the optimal solution will choose to use all means to capture and kill Zenyuan Tomie who caused this dangerous situation. After all, they have no way to protect Chanyuan Fujiang, and they are not qualified to bet the lives of everyone else on Chanyuan Fujiang's minimal controllability.

Everyone can clearly see the seriousness and disbelief displayed by Zen Yuan Tomie. Even he himself didn't expect why he could cause such a huge disaster just by cutting off a strand of hair. Once the abnormality of Zen Yuan Tomie is discovered, those organizations with supernatural powers that wanted to capture him to end the war ten years ago will choose to destroy him.

Only Saiki Kusuo has the possibility to save Zenin Tomie. People with super powers will open cards for Zen Yuan Tomie countless times. Gamblers with unlimited chips can definitely beat the fateful dealer who just holds the secret. Saiki Kusuo began to experiment continuously. The invincible superpower cut out the space of this mass of curses and evil, compressing the situation into the size of a small room on the third floor of the Zen Yuan home.

In areas beyond the reach of time, Kusuo Saiki used all the special powers that superpowers can mobilize to pursue and intercept these dead [Tomie] with a blow powerful enough to kill any strong man in the world. Saiki Kusuo began to try how to inactivate these blasphemous things on the prerequisite of preserving the Zen Yuan Tomie.