Chapter 65 Secret Club

Okura Yoko's eyes shone with a strange light, as if she saw the call for aesthetics in Zenyuan Tomie's face.

She is so convinced that as long as Zen Yuan Tomie is present, everyone's breath will be drawn by him.

The glow of the candlelight shining on his skin in the dark night would only make him appear more white as the moon, making all the liquid in the wine glass even more intoxicating.

Thinking of the various situations that Zenyuan Tomie might encounter, Okura Yoshiko felt regretful:

"After Zenyuan-kun completes this mission, I'm afraid he will never have the chance to debut again. He can earn more money in the entertainment industry. Maybe even All the funds needed for the whole hunting dog for a year can be collected in the blink of an eye."

Zenyuan Tomie completely dispelled any doubts about Okura Yoko's age. Such a fierce woman must have broken away from the world's rules for women, and is definitely not a young child. .

He silently took a step back and decided to stay away from them. The people in Yokohama were too dangerous.

Of course Taneda Volcano Head knew that he was fishing for nothing, but now things were urgent and he could no longer think about long-term matters.

He immediately spoke up to stop Okura Yoshiko's conversation about Zenin Tomie's appearance. If this woman went crazy and said more arrogant words without warning, it would cause Zenin Tomie's psychological shadow, and she would end up dead or alive. The mission is no good.

Because the mission time was too tight, there was no way to arrange too much advance training for Zen Yuan Tomie. They only told him a few important news, such as a special signal when to retreat, and some code books for contact.

Okura Yoko glanced at Zenyuan Tomie's face reluctantly:

"What a pity, Zenyuan-kun, if your long hair hadn't been cut off, I'm afraid you would be more attractive now. Once you encounter any danger, hurry up Send me a message and I will definitely come to save you."

Okura Yoshiko took the initiative and changed Zenin Tomie into very frivolous and gorgeous clothes. She looked at him carefully before letting him go out.

Zenyuan Tomie was painted with very complicated makeup, and the eyes were emphasized emphatically, like a painted skin cut out of a demonic legend, with an overly fantasy temptation.

It was as if Zenyuan Tomie just stood there and cast a layer of bewildering fog over the ordinary scenes around him. Hidden underneath was the terrifying lava leading to the eighteenth level of hell.

But the frivolity and meanness revealed from the corner of Chanyuan Tomie's eyes and brows at this moment did a good job of weakening his dark and ghostly temperament

.

The unreal feeling of being isolated from prying eyes and being close to desire disappears.

The slender and white neck that Zenyuan Tomie deliberately exposed added a touch of fragility that seemed to be easily accessible. Mixed with his arrogant demeanor at the moment, there was a sense of contradictory complexity.

The moment Zenyuan Fujiang appeared in this alley, all the secret eyes were focused on him.

The heartbeats hidden in the space continued to accelerate, and many people's breathing became heavy. They wanted to be close to such a beauty, even if he seemed vain, frivolous, and mean.

However, who has not had the desire to sacrifice like a moth flying into the flame?

In their minds, they couldn't help but recall all the precious things they owned, calculating their value, and wanted to exchange them for all the attention of Zenyuan Fujiang to stay on them.