The Fall

(Y/n)'s POV

I let out an aggravated sigh as I look at the now darkened Realm Crystal while thinking about the situation I've gotten myself in.

Why is Ninjago City under attack almost every other month? Why does every mission have to go downhill? And Why did the Oni have to come here and ruin a perfectly good day?! Now I’m stuck at the bottom of Borg Tower with my father and now I’ve gotta take on the Oni Leader!

'At least Mystake is here.'

"So, this is the Realm of the First Spinjitzu Master? Soon, the power will be gone. Forever." The Omega declares.

His words catch my attention, "Power?" I ask as I turn to Father and Mystake, "What is he talking about?"

Father looks at me annoyed, "What do you think? The power of your grandfather, the power of Creation." He explains and Mystake nods.

The Omega clenches his fist as he speaks, "Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction." He then points his staff at me, "You. You and your elders are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm, Child of Destruction?"

“Because I love Ninjago, and everything I have here,” I tell the Omega with a glare, “And if you think I’m gonna hand it over to you, think again,”

"And I've come to love this world as my own, I won't allow it to be covered in your darkness." Mystake states sternly and we turn to father.

'Well, I-" Father starts before Mystake and I glare at him, causing him to sigh in annoyance, "It's complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with."

I immediately start off with Spinjitzu, wanting to catch the Omega by surprise, but unfortunately, he smacks me away with his staff, throwing me back against the wall.

I slump down to the floor and groan before looking at father and Mystake, "Okay…your turn."

Father grunts before he and Mystake attack the Omega. But the bigger Oni swings his staff wildly at him. They try to dodge it, but are struck down.

They both get up and chuckle, not bothered by the hit they took.

"Is that the worst you can do?" Father challenges.

"I'm growing bored." Mystake states before they both summon their power and throw it at the Omega.

The Omega blocks their attack, and it bounces back. Mystake quickly dodges as ducks down. My eyes widen before I suddenly fall to the floor, avoiding the powerful blast that now created a hole in the wall behind me.

I look at the hole in surprise and slight fear, seeing as how Omega was easily able to fend off a couple of the strongest people I know.

Father pulls me off the floor and glares, "Don't just sit there. Get up and fight!"

I nod and focus on the fight as I form four daggers in my hands. I then let out a battle cry as I charge at the Omega, I try to attack him, but he easily dodges before kicking me in the stomach and sending me flying through the hole in the wall.

I crash into a podium and grunt in pain. But then something falls from the podium and I gasp as I see the Sword of Sanctuary.

"The future is reflected in its blade." I say, remembering when Morro used it to avoid attacks.

I grab the sword and stand up, "Try that again." I flip through the hole, and leap at the Omega. Though, once again, he stops my actions by throwing darkness, wrapping me in it. I grunt in pain as I am once again hit with his staff and thrown against the wall.