Phantomrock {ColexSeliel}

Cole’s POV

I whistle a little tune as I polish my old Earth-Driller. I’ve haven’t this baby since our first adventure on the Dark Island so it was little banged up. But Nya and Pixal were nice enough to fix up for me.

“Heh, man, I love those girls. But not like that,” I tell myself, remembering how much trouble fighting over girl caused me and my best friend, “Besides, I already got my eyes on another lady?”

“Oh, and who is this other lady?” A voice behind me asks.

I yelp and whip around to see Seliel smirking at me, “Sel! How many times have I told you, don’t sneak up on me like that!” I frown at her.

Seliel just chuckles, “Sorry Boulderboy, but you gotta remember, a Ninja needs to stay sharp,” She tells me as I sigh.

She looks at my Earth-Driller and whistles, “Nice wheels.” She comments.

I smile and stand up, “Thanks, this bad-boy was my go-to ride when we first adventured on the Dark Island.” I tell her while whipping my hands clean.

“You’ve been to the Dark Island more than once?” She asks with a raised brow.

“Well, I could tell you more here,” I say with smirk before popping the cockpit open, “Or we could take this story on the road?” I offer.

Seliel smirks at me.

(TimeSkip)

“WHHHOOO-HHHOOO!!!” I cheer as me and Seliel cruise my Earth-Driller across the desert, “Haha! Best present, EVER!”

Seliel laughs in excitement from the seat next to me, “Haha! Now this is my kind of ride!” She comments, “So what else can this thing do?”

“Well-” But before I can explain my comm’s phone starts ringing, “Oop, gotta take this.”

I answer the call and on the screen was the Warden from Kryptarium Prison, “Warden?” I ask.

“Cole! I need your help! Desperately.” He says as I can hear sounds of fighting in the background, “There’s trouble at Kryptarium! I-”

Before he can finish, Seliel moves her head next to me, “Trouble?! A prison break?!” She asks as the Warden nods, “Great, who is it? The Mechanic? Ultra Violet and Killow? Or is it-”

“No, it’s,” The Warden was cut off when an officer is thrown into a pole behind him, “The big guy!”

I know exactly who he was talking about, “Even worse! Don’t worry, We’ll be right there!” I say as I turn the Driller around and drive to Kryptarium.

“Whoa! Easy Cole!” Seliel says, holding onto the sides, “Who’s the ‘big guy’?”

"A giant indestructible stone warrior." I tell her before activating my drill, "Let's give ourselves a grand entrance!"

The Earth-Driller digs into the ground, underneath Kryptarium prison before tunneling back up into the main cell block.

Seliel and I jump out as all the prisoners stare at us.

"Have no fear, the master of earth…" I start.

"And the phantom ninja are here!" Seliel finishes.

The giant stone warrior jumps back and points all four of its swords at us.

"Well, hi, big guy. You feeling a bit restless today? Let's rock!" I exclaim before slamming my fist to the ground.

The stone warrior loses its balance and Seliel charges him with a rope in her hand.

She quickly ties one side of the rope to a metal pole and holds the other side behind the stone warrior.

I cheer as the stone warrior trips on the rope and fell into his cell, but I immediately stop as the fall knocks off the locking of Ultra Violet and Killow's cell.

The other prisoners cheer as Killow and Ultra Violet walk out of their broken Cell and wave to them.

"Oh great, Tubs and Crazypants." Seliel complains.

"Okay, that didn't go as planned." I state.

"Calm down, Boulderboy, we got this." Seliel says as she slams her fist together before charging at Ultra Violet.

I stare after her in admiration before snapping out of it and focusing on Killow, who is charging at me.

"Guess it's round two with the second big guy!" I exclaim as I dodge his attacks before punching him towards the prison tower.

He gets up and the two of us begin to fight. I then see that Seliel was about to throw Ultra Violet my way. I smirk and side step Killow's punches as Seliel throws Ultra Violet, and just as I expected, Killow ends up punching her instead, completely knocking her out.

Seliel and I grin at each other before facing Killow.

"Uh oh." He states.

Seliel and I punch Killow in the face, knocking him back into his cell.

"Yes! We did it, you did amazing!" I cheer before hugging Seliel. I realize what I am doing and immediately take a few steps back, "Sorry."

She laughs before walking up to me and giving me a hug. It was a nice hug, but then the moment was rushed when the police officers started throwing things at us and complaining about the mess we made while fighting.

"What?" We both ask.

After cleaning up, and getting the Driller out of the prison, Seliel ride towards the city.

"Well that was fun." Seliel chuckles, "I could get use to this Ninja thing."

"Trust me, it's full of ups and downs. But at the end of a day, it's awesome being a ninja." I tell her as she giggles again.

'What a cute laugh.'

I glance around before deciding that now is the time I tell her, "Hey, Ghostgirl?" I say.

Seliel turns to me, "Yeah?"

"Can I, tell you something important?" I ask, twiddling my thumbs.

Seliel gestures me to speak, I take a breath and look at her, "Alright, you know that you and I have gotten along pretty well. And I have to say you've got some pretty good-looks and I really do like spending time with you, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that I kinda sort-"

My rant was cut short when Seliel grabs me by the shirt, bringing our faces close together as she smiles at me, "Boulderboy, just shut up and kiss me." She says before pressing her lips with mine.

My eyes widen in surprise, but I soon relax and kiss her back. After a few more seconds, she pulls back and I look at her with a smile.

"You're a pretty good kisser." Seliel compliments.

I chuckle, "Yeah, I-WATCH OUT!"

The Earth-Driller crashes into a building and I let out a sigh of relief seeing that neither us or the vehicle got damaged…couldn't say the same for the building we crashed into.

Seliel winces,"Oops…"

"Maybe we should leave and come back for it later." I suggest, as we get out the Earth-Driller.

I was suddenly grabbed by someone who is running and I look up to see Jay, Nya, Morro, and (Y/n).

"Uh, guys, what's going on?" Seliel asks once we start running with the others.

"Look behind you and find out!" Nya exclaims.

Seliel and I look behind us to see an angry Wu running after us with his bamboo stick.

"Oh…yeah, we need to run." I state.

"Go, go, GO!" Seliel yells.