Hydrobolt {NyaxJay}

Jay’s POV

"You know, we need a hobby." I suddenly say, following Nya through the streets of Ninjago city.

"A hobby? Like what?" Nya asks.

"I…I don’t know, but we're in Ninjago City. We can easily find out!" I say, getting excited.

"Huh, you're right, let's go!" Nya grabs my hand and we go to find something to do.

The first place we stumble upon is a VR place. I thought it could be a great place for me to show off my gaming skills.

"What about this zombie game?" Nya asks as we put on our headsets.

"Sure, let's do it!" I agree.

We soon find out that VR isn't a good thing to play with when you have ninja reflexes. At some point, Nya was caught off guard by a fast moving zombie and ended up punching a wall in the actual building.

"Okay, maybe we should leave and find something else, like, now." Nya states as we start to make our way out the VR building.

"Couldn't agree more!" I say as we leave and go back to looking for something else.

I see the arcade across the street, “Hey how about the Arcade? There’s this game I really wanna beat.” I ask pointing to the building, after being in the First Realm for so long I had some serious game time to catch up on.

Nya just sighs, “I...I don’t know.” She says.

I feel bad. Nya’s spent a whole week without me, thinking I was dead. I smile and turn to her, “How about, I go there myself, and then, an hour later we do something you wanna do?” I suggest to her.

Nya smiles, “Really, cause I’ve always wanted to take, Dance lesson!” She cheers.

My jaw drops in horror.

‘Dancing?! The only time I did dancing was for the Blade Cup and that was years ago!’

“Running, Jumping and fighting is great, but sometimes I just wanna glide across a dance floor.” Nya continues, doing some graceful moves.

“Oh,” I say awkwardly, “Anything else?”

Nya frowns, “Come on, ever since you got back all you do is play videogames.” she tells me, holding my arm, “Don’t you wanna do something that pushes you, expands your horizon?”

I glance away sheepishly, this will be so embarrassing but if it for Nya…

I look around, hoping that guys weren’t around to see this,  “I’ll do this for you Nya, on one condition.” I tell her as I glance over my shoulder, “It’s stays between us.” I whisper. If (Y/n), Cole and the others hear about this they’ll never let me live this down.

Nya cheers, hugging me before she kisses my cheek, “Oohh, Thank you Jay!” She says before running, “See you at the dance studio in one hour!” She says.

I chuckle sheepishly before slouching and groaning, “Ugh, the things you do for love.” I say before trudging my way to the Arcade.

(Timeskip)

After an hour of amazing game time at the arcade, I met back up with Nya at a dance studio.

"You're here, finally!" She cheers, "I just got done talking to the dance instructor and we can join in when class starts."

I laugh nervously, "Yeah, that's great…"

Nya playfully punches my shoulder, "Hey, don't worry, it's just a beginners class, what could-"

I place my hand over her mouth and give her a look as if to say, 'don't you dare'. 

She removes my hand from her mouth and smiles sheepishly, "My bad."

Suddenly, a bell was heard and the few people around us start to enter the dance studio.

"Are you ready?" Nya asks.

I sigh and grab her hand, "As I'll ever be."

We walk inside the dance studio and line up with the other dancers. We all wait for a bit before the dance instructor walks into the room.

"Hello, everybody! I'll be your dance instructor for all you beginners. Now, it doesn't matter if you're here for training, fun, or even if this is a result of a dare. I'm glad to have you all here." He starts, looking at each and every one of us, "Today, we're going to start with some simple exercises to get you moving."

My nerves calm down as I realize that nothing serious was going to happen until later, when we would actually be good at dancing.

"I told you it'll be fine." Nya says, noticing that I calmed down.

I chuckle, "Yeah, I guess everything will be fine for now."

Our dance class starts with basic exercises, though, the problem is that they're too basic for Nya and I. We're ninja, we could do this kind of stuff in our sleep.

"What if we just make it more advanced for us?" Nya suggests, and I nod in agreement.

We start doing the exercises Wu would have us do, unfortunately the room was too small for that and I end up kicking someone in the face.

"I am so sorry!" I immediately apologize. But it just got worse from there. I had to do my best to visualize the training course from the Monastery so I could at least get a bit of a challenge.

Nya seemed to have the same idea as I see her moving in sync with me. We keep our eyes on each other as we start to go faster and faster, until…

"Ninja, go!" Nya and I exclaim as we start doing Spinjitzu. Once we stop, we see the dance class on the floor, having gotten hit by our elemental tornadoes.

Nya laughs nervously, "Oops…"

"You two!" The dance instructor exclaims before pointing to the door, "Out! Now!"

After that we walk out, I turn to Nya and rub my head, “Sorry, guess I got a bit carried away.” I apologize.

“I think we both did,” Nya jokes as we laugh, “Even if it was just once, it was still fun!”

“Yeah I guess it was,” I nod, “So, how about we try somewhere that can handle our sick moves?” I say, doing some ninja moves while making some cool hoots and hollers.

Nya giggles, “I think that’s gonna be hard to-” She was interrupted when we heard the sound of screaming and turn to (Y/n) and Morro running away. “(Y/n)?” She asks.

“Morro?” I add while looking at the two, “What are you two doing?”

(Y/n) passes us with a frantic expression, “Run away!” She yells as she passes us.

“He’s after us!” Morro exclaims as he runs after (Y/n).

Nya and I look at each other in confusion, “HE?” We ask before we see Master Wu running towards us, looking absolutely livid.

“Get back here you two!” Wu yells.

“Whoa!” I exclaim before moving my feet, “Retreat! Retreat!”

“Wait for us!” Nya adds as we both run after (Y/n) and Morro with an angry sensei right on our tails.