Endings

(Y/n)'s POV

Things have been a bit quiet after the news about Cole's fall, but we've been able to come up with a plan.

Kai is going to melt down the Golden Armor and reforge it back into the Golden Weapons.

Soon, we reach the Monastery and the Bounty settles down beside it. Master Wu, Mom, and the monks come out to meet us as we walk inside the Monastery with saddened faces upon them.

"What is it?" Uncle Wu asks as he looks between us and Mom, seeing our downcast looks

"It's Cole. He–He…" Seliel starts, yet unable to finish as she stops herself from sobbing as Skylor comforts her.

"He's gone," Jay says.

"He fell into the darkness," Lloyd explains.

Wu stares at us, stunned by the news, "A-And the Realm Crystal?"

"We destroyed it, but it didn't stop them," I state bitterly, causing Morro to squeeze my hand in reassurance.

"What do we do now?" Mom asks.

"Luckily, you have me," Father says as he walks in with the Golden Armor.

"Garmadon?" Mom says in shock.

"Misako. The old me would have said something heartfelt and sweet. But, I am no longer that man." Father states before walking towards Uncle Wu, "Wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face and do something with this."

He tosses the Golden Armor at Wu, before walking away and Uncle looks at the Golden Armor in surprise.

"The Armor of the Golden Master." He says.

"If we melt it down and reforge the weapons of Spinjitzu, we might still have a chance," Nya explains.

"Prepare the forge." Uncle Wu orders the monks.

Kai sighs, "I guess I better get to it, huh?"

"Kai, you're the Master of Fire. You can do this." Nya encourages.

"Yeah. Right. How hard can it be?" Kai asks a bit nervously before taking the armor from Wu. He walks to the forge and we follow behind him.

Kai leaves for a bit to get his blacksmith clothes on, he then comes back with a look of determination, "Let's do this." He says as he lights his fist on fire.

Kai lowers the golden armor into the fire and starts melting it. He then grabs a hammer and starts to forge the Golden Weapons.

"The Sword of Fire," Kai says, holding his weapon up into the air.

Wu hums and nods approvingly before Kai gets to the next weapon.

"The Nunchucks of Lightning," Kai states before he tosses the Nunchucks to Jay.

"Yeah!" Jay cheers as he tests his nunchucks out.

"The Shurikens of Ice," Kai says, after grabbing the shurikens. He then hands them to Zane.

"Cool!" Zane states before spinning them on his hands.

"The Axe of Darkness." Kai declares before tossing me my weapon.

I give a few swings and smile, "Awesome!"

Kai finally gets to the final weapon, "And the Scythe...The Scythe of Quakes." He announces with a frown since Cole is no longer here. He then turns to Seliel.

"That was Cole's." She says.

"I think he'd want you to have it," Kai tells her, but before Seliel can take it, the warning bell starts ringing outside.