CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Sienna POV Cont...

'Sienna'

I start to stir.

'Sienna'

Someone shakes my shoulder lightly.

'Sienna.' They say a bit louder than before.

'I'm awake, I'm awake. What's going on? Did something happen?' I suddenly sit up in my chair and wipe my eyes. Daniel peers back at me, an odd look on his face. Behind him I see George and Max looking very sheepish.

'What are they doing here?' I whisper.

'They have something they would like to say to you.'

'We're here to apologise' they said, both moving slightly closer to me. 'We're sorry for everything; for jumping to conclusions about what happened with Oscar, to not listening to you when you said you couldn't remember, for not being your friends when you needed us and for not having your back with Lando. We're so sorry.'

By the time they were finished they were right in front of me. I could see in their eyes how sorry they were, but I didn't quite understand why they were saying this now.

'I don't understand' I said simply.

'I was right' Danny stated.

'Right about what?' I asked.

'I knew there was something off about this whole situation. I know you too well, I know how much you love Lando and I couldn't accept that you'd do something like that but I didn't have any proof. That is until recently when I overheard Oscar talking to Webber.' He stopped and took a deep breath.

'S.... I'm not really sure how to tell you this but Oscar, or rather Webber, orchestrated this entire situation.'

I am stunned and I'm sure my mouth is currently opening and closing like a goldfish. I have no idea what to say. He set me up. Why would he do that? What have I ever done to him?

As if reading my thoughts Danny utters 'it wasn't you he was trying to get at. He thought that if he could remove you from Lando's life then Lando would fall apart and his driving would suffer., he wanted to be number one'

My brain is running at a million miles an hour and I glance over to Lando as the unthinkable enters my mind.

'Was this part of the plan too? He couldn't do it by sleeping with me so he ran him off the track instead'

'He swears that was an accident. I believe him, he's distraught that Lando's here' Danny stresses.

'And S...' George starts, taking my hand 'you didn't sleep with Oscar.'

'Wh....what?'

'He... urm' he looks to Max in panic. What is going on? What aren't they telling me?

Max comes and takes my other hand. Ok, I'm officially freaking out now.

He sucks in a breathe 'Oscar slipped you a sedative to have an excuse to take you home. Then he made it appear as though you slept together. He meant for you to wake up and freak out and was relying on that you'd tell Lando that you cheated on him. Lando coming back early just put the icing on the cake of his plan.'

'He drugged me! I'm going to kill that little shit' I was so angry. My whole body wasn't shaking in fury. My whole world had been imploded for what? A damn seat? Hell no. He was not going to get away with this. 

A/N Guys i'm so sorry! Life has really got in the way of my writing lately. Trying to run my business, work a second job, home educate my youngest and get my oldest to and from school and other general life things. I have the end of the book written but not the chapters leading up to it so i may end up writing slightly shorter chapters up until that point, simply because that's what I have time for.