CHAPTER FIVE

Liked by landonorris, oliverrowland, talia_t, paiger, kittykat and 200 others

siennadavis What an amazing night! Definitely feeling it this morning though, whose idea were the shots?!. How much did we drink?!

talia_t Think you'll find the shots were your idea!

siennadavis That is not how I remember it

paiger Never again

kittykat My head is pounding. Thank god for Mrs D's bacon butties

Sunday 9th April 2017

Sienna POV

'Oh my god, my head is absolutely killing me' I groan 'what the hell did I drink last night?'

'Think it may have been all those shots Talia made us drink' Kat grimaced

My mum pushes open the door and chuckles at the site of us all holding our heads. 'Morning girls. I brought you something to cure those hangovers. Cups of tea and bacon butties!'

'Oh, Mrs D, you're a life saver thank you' Talia grabbed one of the cups and sat back down on the couch.

'So, give me the goss from last night, did you find a nice boy to take your mind off he who must not be named?' My mum enquired, looking straight at me.

'Mum, did you just compare Lando to Voldemort?' I laughed, rolling my eyes at her. 'But no, I did not find a nice boy, I found a distraction, yes, but no-one I'll be bringing home to meet you and dad'

'mm hmm, ok, I'll leave you girls to get over your hangovers. Let me know if you need anything else. There are plenty of headache tablets in the bathroom if you want them.'

'Thanks mum'

'Thanks, Mrs D' the girls chorused.

As my mum closed the door behind her, I found three pairs of eyes all looking at me with their eyebrows raised.

'What?!' I shouted, hands raised.

'You found a distraction? S, you found many distractions last night from what I recall' Paige said as they dissolved into giggles. 'Did they work?'

'In a word.... No. I kept thinking what it would feel like to be kissing Lando instead. Urgh it's fine, I just need to find the right distraction, right?'

I can tell by the way the girls are looking at me that they're as sceptical as I am.

Friday 14th April 2017

Lando POV

Message received from @siennadavis

Hey, good luck this afternoon, I'm sure you'll do great. Got all my fingers crossed for you!