Cass - part three

(a pic of Lou Lou above just bc I love her <3)

A/N: Sorry that this one took a bit longer to update, it was just my 21st birthday over the weekend and my family actually expected me to be social and go on a trip with them (how dare they) So I didn't have time to write!

Also, I got some validly confused questions about Glenn and Negan and all that- basically, Negan is just an idiot and really has no idea of the relationships of the group. He saw either Sasha or Rosita crying over Abraham and assumed it was over Spencer and then Cass (and you guys hehe) thought it was Glenn.
Anyway thank you all for your patience, and as always, so much love to you all <333 I hope you enjoy!

___

- Cass's POV-

"Spencer, I don't have the fucking patience for this anymore." I snap, not believing that I'm stuck with the same man who betrayed me, again.

For fuck's sake.

Spencer sushes me, his eyes widening. "Cass- You need to be quiet, please," Spencer urges me desperately, looking behind his shoulder before searching my face with panic.

Sighing, I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose and trying not the let the tiny space we're shut in get to me. "I cannot believe I'm in this situation, again." I snap, attempting to reel back my anger as I drop my hand from my face, keeping my voice lowered.

"Cass-"

"How are you putting me in this situation—again?" I repeat angrily, my frustration evident as I throw my hands up in defeat, meeting his traitorous eyes. "What is with you becoming the little puppy dogs of narcissistic psychopaths? First Phillip, now Negan? What is wrong with you?" I demand incredulously, my chest heaving with a mix of anger and disbelief as I fix my gaze on the man in front of me.

Spencer sighs and his cheeks flush with what better be shame. The broom beside him rocks precariously as he shrugs, his broad shoulder nearly sending it crashing to the floor.

"After I left Alexandria, I had nowhere to go. The Saviors found me and brought me in, alright? It just- happened," Spencer explains briefly with another heavy sigh, averting his gaze and rubbing his forehead as if trying to erase the memories.

Nodding sarcastically to his story, I can't help but silently question the universe, wondering if it has a personal vendetta against me. "Listen, Spencer, I don't have time for this. I need to get back-" I begin, only to be abruptly cut off by him.

"To being one of Negan's wives? What happened? I thought you were with Rick?" Spencer questions incredulously, watching me with confusion, his hazel eyes searching my expression, darting down to my black dress and heels.

I stare at him for a second, disbelief settling into a simmering anger at what just came out of his mouth.

"You think I want this?" I snarl furiously, my words laced with an intensity that makes Spencer flinch backward, his eyes widening slightly at the unexpected harshness in my tone. "I was kidnapped, you fucking idiot," I seethe, shaking my head in frustration.

I can't believe I once had sex with this man.

"Do they know?" Spencer asks carefully, his voice measured, making me slowly look at him. I meet his concerned hazel eyes, my stomach twisting with a mix of anger and vulnerability.

The grief on Daryl's face and his disbelief at seeing me alive flash through my memory, reminding me of my harsh reality. I shake my head, grappling with the lump lodged stubbornly in my throat.