*Drawing*

OMG

GUYS.

So, here's a drawing of Innocence and Angel in his deadly form. Isn't t AWESOME?! I did use effects such as cartoonize (and a bit faded so it wouldn't look as rough or fake), sharpen 2 (faded), warm color (faded to add the golden effect of Innocence+Angel's glow) and this really cool mask probably near the 20 something or so from PicsArt! Just to give it a little spark or emphasis. But I drew it! I started drawing it by 8:00pm, finished drawing and adding some pencil details (like Angel's cloak and Innocence's hair) by 9:00, then went downstairs, came back at 10:00, and traced with black pencil, added color, traced with pen and finished by 10:40 or so. And well, the editing part took me probably ten minutes or so. So ya!

I loved the drawing. I loved it. Really. I got so inspired by the images of Eros and Thanatos and my frustration of not finding the right one on Tumblr (still lolling at that) that I decided to draw it.

OTHER DETAILS:
Usually, some people that know me and read other of my stories might wonder why I always choose to give the female protagonist the same appearance as mine. It's possibly because having my syndrome makes me different and I like different. So instead of being the cliché girl that's beautiful without any real physical genetic problems (such as mine) and insecure and has a happy ending by having a guy like her cuz she's beautiful and blah blah blah, I decide to add my daily struggle and make things more realistic. Something different for people to read. My syndrome is a very rare one, it's called Setleis Syndrome and well, technically (if you go to my profile and check my pic) my eyes are small and wrinkly and I have excess skin on my chin (making it look all fat lol) and lots of other shit and my eyes are weird due to a surgery when I was a baby because I was born with multiple rows of eyelashes growing all the way into my inner eyelid so they had to take them off and left my eyes like they are (fucked up). Due to not having eyelashes and my stubbornness as a child for not wanting glasses, the sun affected my eyes and that began affecting my sight. I'm not blind.. lol. But I have to wear glasses. It's not a very huge difference from when I take them off and when I put them on, but it's a difference and I can see way better than before. My eyes are also very sensible, so they're always watery and shit. The skin under my eyes is so so sensible and soft, that it gives me these black circles even when I'm not tired. My nose is crooked but it's due to my father. Also, technically the description on many of the websites I've checked on Google describe my appearance as 'lion-like'. And I've realized it is true. In a way, of course. Whenever I have my mane of wavy curls untamed by a flat iron I can see the resemblance. And that makes me feel kind of better about my appearance because a lion is the King of the jungle, which means power, dominance, and confidence. And that's all I aim for. I'm a bit shy at times, especially around people I don't know. But when I'm with my friends and have my 'IRDGAF' attitude on, I'm all confident and crazy and just yeah.

Lol. So that's me. That's why I always describe myself in my different stories. Because I'm different and I like it, even if it annoys me at times... but yah.

Comment on what you think of my drawing, aye?

And sorry for any mistakes on my English, my first language is Spanish since I'm PuertoRican, and English is my secondary one. I can manage both almost the same and my writing skills are way better in English. But well, I'm not perfect. So please forgive any mistakes I might've made and, if you must, comment them down for correction cuz IM JUST TOO LAZY TO PROOFREAD THIS XD.

So yah'

Nevertheless.

Love.

SilentWolfie.

©Copyright 2015 S.W. | SilentWolfie

All Rights Reserved.