~Chapter Eleven~

Large trees were by each side of the road, making almost hard to see what was on the other side. By each tree we passed, the path turned darker and darker. Where is he taking me? This is so creepy...

I looked at him and he glanced at me. He gave me a small smile and continued looking forward with his serious expression. He is so serious. Yet his smile is so beautiful. He should smile more often. I don't care if he can hear me, it's the truth.

He didn't comment anything and just kept driving. I watched the way he moved his leg and clenched and unclenched his jaw. He didn't seem pissed off, but he was thinking.. thinking a lot...

The path became more and more narrow. There was a moment where the car no longer seemed to fit in it. So Angel stopped and turned the engine off. Oh, hell no am I going to get out here.. it's so dark and scary looking...

"If you want answers, you need to get out and find them here." He said and looked at me. I looked at him confused. What is he talking about? He rolled his eyes. "You need to walk out there and remember. Something happened here and you need to figure out what it was... That will probably answer your questions..."

He gave me a blank look and then looked to the side. I wonder what's troubling him so much. Really... he is the strangest guy I've ever met. But well...

"I'm not going out there alone." I said and he looked at me. "It's scary-looking..."

He snorted. "Scary-looking.." He mumbled and I hit his arm. He flinched and chuckled. "Ow, why do you hit me?"

I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows. "You were making fun of me." I said and he laughed.

"No, I wasn't." He said back and rubbed my arm. "Ow, you bitch. That hurt..."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "That wasn't even hard." I said and he poked my rib hard. "Ow!" He laughed and I hit him. "That hurt! You almost break my rib!"

He was laughing but kept rubbing where I hit him. He is so strange... really..

"That wasn't hard!" He said. "I just touched you."

"No you didn't! You poked me! Hard." I retorted and rubbed my rib. He kept laughing and I hit him multiple times. He held my wrists with one hand and attempted to hit me. I squealed and tossed and turned. He held me hard and hit my thigh. Very hard. "Owww" I yelped in pain and he let go of me. It fucking burned! He is a fucking guy! He is stronger than me!

"That wasn't even hard." He copied me and I glared at him. He chuckled and I hit his arm. Stupid...

I rubbed my leg some more. Damn, I don't think I'll be able to walk in a long time...

"Stop whining and get out. You need to do this." He said and opened the passenger door. I looked at him and shut the door.

"You can't make me." I said and looked into his light brown eyes. He stared back and raised an eyebrow. I mimicked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Do you want answers?" He asked me and I pursed my lips. "Thought so. Now go out there.."

I looked outside and bit my lip. Well... if I have no other option...

"Will you stay close in case something happens?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll be right here." He said and opened the driver's seat door. He got out and walked to the front of the car. The head lights shone on each side of him. "C'mon!" He called me and I breathed.

Here I go..

I got out and shut the door. The air was cold when I did. It was so dark, I was thankful I had both vampire and werewolf skills so I could see pretty good at night.. Otherwise, I wouldn't see shit.