~Chapter Fourteen~

"I-I-Innocence-cence..."

Growling and snarling...

"I-Innocence-ce..."

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"W-Wake u-u-up.."

"Run!"

"..I-Innocence-ce..."

No..

"Kennie! Stop!"

"W-Wake u-up, da-dammit-it!"

'Innocence...'

"Innocence!"

'Ken...'

'Come back, Innocence...'

Ken...

"Innocence! Wake up!"

Angel?

"Yes, it's me! Wake up!"

'Innocence...'

Light blue eyes...

Ken..

Black fur..

Kennie...

"Innocence!"

My eyes fluttered open and I was startled to see Angel shaking me and both glaring and looking at me worriedly. What the hell? What am I doing here? Startled, I pushed him away and stood up. I'm still in my wolf form. My fur was all wet and I was shaking cold, but I was fine.

Angel looked down at me as he rose to his feet. He stared at me and I snarled at him. He left me all alone at the Lannisters' house, probably knowing I was exposed to danger. I should be glaring at him, not the other way around.

"I didn't know anything." He said and I barked. "Calm down, okay? I didn't know anything. I promise." I snorted and he shrugged. "It's your choice to believe me or not. I don't know how you got here, but whatever it is you want just speak up. I have to go somewhere."

What? What is he talking about? I don't want anything. I'm perfectly fine without him. Of course I am kinda hungry... and thirsty.. I don't know why I came here in the first place, but I just followed my instincts.

"Come in, there's fresh clothes and a hot tub waiting inside. I'll cook you something." He said and opened the door for me. I wonder why he's being all nice now... "Well? What are you waiting for? I don't have all day."

I followed his orders and walked in. He walked behind me and up the stairs towards the bathroom. He opened the door and shut it behind me.

"There's a set of clothes there for you." He said and I heard him lean against the door. "I'll leave the food on the table for when you get out. I need to do some errands and, in your state, it's best if you stayed here."

By the time he finished, I had already shifted back into my normal form. It hurt twice as much because I was bruised and my muscles were swollen for all the running. I looked at my reflection and saw a dark bruise on my left side.

"Thanks..." I whispered and walked into the shower.

****************************************

True to his word, when I walked down the stairs, Angel was already gone. I decided to just go ahead and eat what he had set on the table for me. My hair was dripping still and I was wearing the clothes he set for me. A black shirt, black jeans and black Converse. I wonder where he gets these clothes from...

I sat before a covered plate of food and uncovered it. My fangs bared out and my mouth went dry. Damn.. this guy knows how to impress a girl... in a way.

Large steaks covered in blood with pork chops and a huge cup of cold milk. Oh my god, a loud growl of hunger came from my chest and my stomach did the same. I was starving.

I quickly tore those steaks until there was only bone left. I licked the blood from the plate and sucked on the pork chop bones. Damn these are so good! I chugged onto the cold blood and felt my thirst being quenched. He really does know how to satisfy someone!

A shiver ran up my spine and a dark thought went through my mind. I quickly shook it off but it was like when a spider climbs onto your back... I couldn't get rid of it.. All I could think of was of Angel's skin with mine, his hands all over me and his lips on mine. I shivered and tried to push it away but it kept on. I have a damn Tego charm on! How can it not work?!

I stood up and when I look behind me, there he was.. the cause of my weird thoughts. No wonder the Tego charm never worked... he is 'immune' to it. The bastard...

He smirked at me and gave me a knowing look. I glared but blushed. He is an asshole... he is making me have these thoughts! But why? Why does he want me to think this way? Seriously...

"Did you like it?" He asked me and I pursed my lips. I hope he's talking about the food... I'll ignore the other thought and just answer the proper question.

"Yeah, it was good." I said and he smirked even wider.

"I wonder.." He said and took steps closer. What the hell is he doing...? He didn't spoke and just got closer and closer. "Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

I gulped and he stood in front of me, mere inches away. Okay...

"Enjoy what?" I asked and he smirked. His eyes glistened with mischief as he looked at me. Dammit! Why is he so perfect?!

"You know what I'm talking about..." He said and got closer to me. I tensed but then he smirked and took the plates from the table. He motioned to them and I rolled my eyes. "The food. What else would I talk about?"

I snorted and took steps back from him. Of course he would talk about the food. Ugh, thank God I didn't follow him... it's a dangerous game that I'm not willing to risk a play...

He smiled to himself and walked towards the kitchen. I brushed my wet hair back and walked behind him. Wasn't he going to do some errands?

"I already went. It was something quick." He said and set the plates in the dishwasher. "I guess you took some time to shower.."

I nodded and leaned against the doorway. I watched him clean around the counter. He is so handsome. Everything he does is so... I don't know... he is an odd guy, but his looks are just amazing. I can't stop staring at him. I don't imagine if he dressed properly and took better care of himself... He would be like an Adonis or something... no joke..

"Those thoughts lead to dangerous places.." He spoke and looked at me with knowing eyes. I blushed and looked to the side. "You don't have to be shy about it. There is nothing that I don't know about what you think."

I blushed even deeper and rubbed my face trying to hide my smile. Ughhhhh stupid conceited bastard! He knows how I think of him yet he leads me on! What is his deal?! He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's up to you to find out..."

I sighed and walked out of the room. He's just fooling around. I'm not going to let his words fool me...