~Chapter Forty-Six~

*I'm thinking of using the previous picture as a cover for the story (remember I said I was going to change it again?). Comment your opinions :)*

Enjoy!

*mature content.. in a way not necessarily SEXUAL lol..

(Memphis May Fire - The Sinner)

"What are we doing here?"

I looked around the old rusty and abandoned room. It was dark and the moon shone brightly tonight. I could see through the gaps in the ceiling of the structure.

We were in an abandoned house. Or well, it's very small to be called a proper house. Barely has a room and a bathroom. It's all rusty looking and there are vines in the walls. Dirt all over the place and creepy crawly things roaming the ground and whatnot. It was an odd place to be in, but I knew why Angel picked this spot.

It's a spot where no one really comes to. The reason? It's haunted. Mainly because it's in the center of the so called 'death star'. It's similar to the Bermuda Triangle, but a bit more....

Evil.

Few have gone through here and survived. They say the devil roams the area and Death itself as well. Once you come here, you're not able to get out. But Angel assured me that he had come here a lot in the past and he was still alive. So.. I trusted him.

He had shifted earlier behind some bushes where he miraculously had some clothing at. So we came here on our human forms.

"What do you think we're doing here?" He asked me and flipped the pages of an old book on an antique looking table.

I gulped and looked around. You could feel the evil radiating around. I don't know why he brought me here. I don't even know why he even came here. It's so dark and spooky...

He turned around and looked at me with now red glowing eyes. They had golden sparks in the center, but had turned crimson red. He looks different like that, but I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my lips at the sight of him. My fangs were already exposed and my tongue went dry. I need him...

Come... He said and gestured for me to walk closer to him. I hesitated, but the vampire that was taking over me pushed me to him.

He motioned to take my hand and I gave it to him. He pulled me to him and I was slammed against his chest. A soft moan escaped my lips, but it wasn't from me. It was from her... She was enjoying this. Not me...

My eyes searched for his longingly and, when they found them, let then suck me in. I got lost in them and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked his lips and I watched how his fangs popped out. I could feel his heart beating wildly against his chest and let out a low growl. She anticipated him...

"Bite me.." He whispered and she smiled wickedly at him. I just stared at him and then at his neck. He smirked and pulled me closer to him, if that was possible. He brought a hand to my head and moved my face to his neck. "Do it, Innocence... You need it.."

I leaned in to his neck and pressed my lips against the soft skin. I could feel his pulse once I did this, fast and steady. His veins were filled with sweet warm blood rushing back and forth, asking for my fangs to let it all out. My tongue slid through that delightful vein and I heard him growl. She almost fainted, but stayed awake in anticipation.

Bite him...

Her voice was loud and clear in my head. I hesitated, but then she pushed me to my limit and I began sinking my fangs on his flesh. I couldn't help but to think of Ken, but when Angel's blood touched my tongue, that was the last thing I had on my mind.