Recap of Book 1

Recap of Book 1

Shira was chosen to be queen, by no other than the king himself. She decided it was best for them to court, but that didn't stop her brother, Damian's rage. He felt so betrayed by everyone, he once called family. So he set war on Astrea and married their rival, "The Dark Queen." During this time of crisis, Shira went to the angels for help, who granted her 3 gifts[the power of healing, portal making, and controlling mystical creatures], but they came with a steep price to pay, the heart of a young wizard named Sepher. After, Shira started living in the palace, in hopes of getting to know her betrothed. But the king wasn't exactly who caught her eye, instead the king's friend, a young wizard, and they felt an immediate attraction, no one can know about. After, Damian sets war on Astrea, but he and his wife are killed when their heart is pulled out, by Shira. Too bad, a curse is given, each time a heart is pulled. Shira and the young wizard go on plenty of missions together, as they slowly fall in love with each other, but when his name is voiced by the king. She realized. "Sepher" the man she's supposed to kill. Her heart grows darker, her body weaker, and the only way to save herself is to kill the man she's now fallen in love with, but in hopes of running from her situation, as long as possible she marries the king. The Angels won't kill a Queen, right? How will she hide her feelings? How long until Sepher finds out why? All Questions will be answered in the "Six Red Curses: Book 2"