Jercy

Annabeth and Percy are just best friends in this.

Percy looks up at the huge warship looming above New Rome. 'This is it,' He thinks, hope swelling in his chest, 'I'll finally see my friends again.'

Octavian franticly runs around, shrieking about the huge ship above the city. "This is not Roman of us! Letting G-Greeks into our territory! Greeks!"

"Oh shut it will you," Percy hears Reyna muttering under her breath, but then straightens her posture, going forward to meet the visitors. "Do not attack them!" She commands, her voice booming out across the plains. "We will be greeting them, they are our guests."

As the ship hovers above, the passengers climbing down the rope ladder, Percy's eyes lock with another pair. 

Beautiful sky blue eyes stare into his own sea green ones, his toga flapping in the wind. Tidy blonde hair flutters into his face, and Percy soon realizes he's gaping at him. He quickly shut his mouth, trying to hide the blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Percy?" A familiar voice says, and Percy's head whips towards his best friend (apart from Grover.)

"Annabeth!" They both rush forward, only for Percy to be judo-flipped and be lectured on being kidnapped by the distressed daughter of Athena.

As everyone settles down, with Reyna ordering instructions about eating, Percy whisper to Annabeth, "Who's the blonde boy?"

"That's Jason, Jupiter's child. He was the one Hera swapped you with," She says, matter of factly.

"Jason," Percy repeat, staring at the blue eyed boy, who was currently taking to the child of Aphrodite, Piper. "Huh..."

_____________

"Hey!" Percy whips his head around to see the son of Jupiter jogging towards him over the deck of the Argo II. What comes next happens so fast, Percy can't process it before he finds himself on the floor, Jason on top of him.

Annabeth is slyly smiling from behind them, her foot ever so slightly out as she trips Jason. Percy glares at her from the floor, then goes red at the fact he has Jason-Fricking-Grace is now on top of him.

"I'm so sorry!" Jason's eyes widen as he too, is still trying to process what happened. He quickly gets up, and since Percy is too busy hiding his tinted red cheeks, he doesn't catch the blush on the other boy's face.

"It's not your fault," Percy grumbles, shooting a look at a particular daughter of Athena. "Anyway, I'm assuming you don't just jog up to people to say hey?"

"Yeah, you're right, I don't. I just want to apologize for Leo, he usually doesn't fire on cities...well I don't know if he actually has..." Jason trails off, then quickly rights himself. "I mean, he wasn't in his right mind. "Leo didn't want to come up to you and say this, I think you kinda scared him, but he asked if we could have a bro night, to get to know each other, you know?"

Percy blanches, not expecting that. He leans on the railing of the ship, considering his options. A night with Jason, Frank and Leo, or a night by himself in his cabin as he struggles to sleep. "Um, sure. Where and when do you want to have it?"

"It will be in my cabin, say, tonight? I think we all need to settle down after the events tonight. I've already told Frank, so there's no need to worry about him." Jason tells Percy, who nods while staring at a point past his face, worried if Percy focuses on his face he'll start resembling a tomato.

"I'll be there," Percy confirms, making Jason grin. Gods, why did it feel like an achievement to make Jason smile? 'Stupid Grace. Stupid, stupid Jason and his perfect face.'