Siren Percy II

I swam down into the water, fish passing me. "Lord! My lord!"

I tried to ignore them, one thing on my mind. Soon, my dad's castle came into view. Beautiful decorations walls were everywhere, blue and green were the main colors. I went inside, passing the guards. They quickly recognized me, letting me in. I swam, trying to find my way to dad.

I'm pretty sure I was failing really badly.

"Um, sir?"

I jump (as well as I could in water), spinning around to find a nymph staring at me.

"Sorry for disturbing you sir," She started, "But I couldn't help notice that you look a little lost."

I sheepishly scratch my neck. "Hehe...yeah, I am. Could you direct me to Poseidon?"

She frowned. "You are looking for Lord Poseidon? He is in his quarters. You aren't an assassin, are you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, nah. I'm not an assassin. I'm just looking for my dad."

Her eyes widened, and she backed away. "Your father is Lord Poseidon?"

"Percy Jackson, at your service." I did a mock bow, spreading one of my hands, the other on my chest.

"A-as in Perseus? Savior of Olympus?" She stuttered, and I frowned.

"Just call me Percy."I corrected her. "Now, could you direct me to my dad, please?"

"Of course!" She led me down halls, there were so many twists and turns that I could barely remember where we started from. We finally came to a huge doorway, and she knocked on the door. A muffled, "Come in!" answered.

She opened the door, and bowed. "Your son, Perseus-"

"Just Percy," I interrupted, poking my head into the doorway. "Hey dad."

She shook her head, smiling. "Your son, Percy, is here for you."

"Thanks..." I realized I hadn't caught her name. "What's your name?"

"Aliza." She supplied.

"Thanks Aliza." I grinned at her. She bowed her head at both Poseidon and I, then left us to be.

"Percy, come inside." He said, inviting me in and I followed him into his quarters. He sat down on his bed, lying down.

"Hey, Percy," He started, looking kind of nervous. "Could I shift to a younger age? It's just a bit more comfortable being at a younger age, but I don't like to be younger around the other gods."

I shrugged, sort of curious. "Sure."

He shifted to about my age, maybe older, he looked like my twin.

"Woah!" I jump away, then look at him more closely. "You look exactly like...me!"

"Well, it's not like we're closely related or anything..."

I sighed dramatically, putting my hand on my forehead. "Sassed by my own father."

Poseidon smirked, shaking his head. "And you say Zeus is dramatic..." He mumbled. "Anyway, why are you here?"

"Can't I visit my 18 year old father for a nice friendly chat?"

Dad just looked at me. "Yeah, no."

I sighed, "Fine. I need to talk to you about something that has been going on for the past few days."

I flopped down onto the bed next to my dad. "Why didn't you tell me I was going to become part fish?"

"...Whoops?"