Little secrets II

Okay, so some of you wanted a part two, so here it is!

Warning! TW (I think) and slurs! Read at own risk!

Percy hears someone shouting, the clomping of boots rattles the attic floor. He whimpers as he's picked up, images flashing through his mind. 'Stupid monster,' He curses, trying to wipe away his tears. 'Jason will never look at me the same way. Gods, I'm lucky if he even looks at me at all...'

"Percy!" A familiar voice frantically yells in his face. "Can you hear me? Are you hurt?"

Percy wants to talk, but the words disappear as soon as they reach his mouth. "Oh gods, this is some powerful monster..." Mutters the son of Apollo. "Clarisse! I need you to carry them to the infirmary!"

Muffled voices surround Percy, but his thoughts are louder.

'Worthless little faggot.'

'Hopeless.'

'No one will like you now.'

'So much for the perfect hero.'

"Stop." Percy croaks, and Will shoots towards him, checking what's wrong. "Please, stop."

"Percy?" Will asks, concern laced in his voice. "Are you okay? We need to get you to the-"

"No!" Percy yelps, pushing himself against the wall. "Make it stop!" The voices got louder, filled his ears with their whispers. 

"Percy?" The last thing Percy sees is Will's horrified face as his eyes roll back into his head, and the darkness takes over.

_______________

Jason doesn't know what to do. Percy likes him? Piper doesn't like him? What is Hades is going on?

Jason's head swirls with these thoughts as he subconsciously realizes his surroundings. He recognizes the familiar smell of ambrosia and nectar that he has to consume so many times. 'The infirmary.' He thinks, and slightly opens his eyes. People were bustling around him, frantically tending to the others.

Muffled voices break through the ringing in his ears. "He's awake!"

A certain blonde haired son of Apollo rushes to his side, helping him sit up. "How do you feel?"

"I-I..." Jason's throat feels scratchy and parched. Will quickly retrieves a cup of water, which Jason gulps down greedily. "There was this monster...It seemed to know everything. It revealed some...some sensitive things that sometimes should stay hidden. After that...I don't know. I was having a panic attack."

"Everyone in that room was having a panic attack." Will explains, gesturing around at the other beds. There lay Leo, Piper, Annabeth and oh gods- Percy. Jason looks away, his face turning red. 'Percy has a crush on me...' Jason uncomfortably sits in his bed as Will hurries away to go help a stirring Leo.

'What am I going to do? It's not like I'm bi for Percy...am I? No, of course not...' Jason thinks back to the many times Percy complimented him, and Jason felt something stirring. The way that he would stare at Percy as he explained the battle plans alongside Annabeth. Annabeth...he would always get jealous of her. Why he did, he had no idea. Now, Jason knows why. Because she was always with Percy. Laughing, chatting with him.

"Oh my gods...I like Percy..." Jason whispers, as he stares at the raven haired son of Posiedon.

_______________

Piper wakes up screaming.

'Not the way I expect to wake up...' She tells herself. Piper could barely remember what she was doing in the infirmary until she took one look at Jason's figure, hunched over and whispering quietly to himself, tear stains on his face.