BC103: Temptation (Baba Tribe vs. Heroes)-3

The huntsmen force heading for the pirates had tracked their particular ship thanks to Royal's coordinates, but it took many hours to catch up to them.

They checked with the others in that time and got the update about Cinder's letter of information...and that people were still missing.

Finally, a few hours into the flight, Raven finally got and forwarded Emerald's messages. Of course they had been sent a while ago, and she hadn't followed up since she found the entrance.

Which they all concluded meant she'd either gone in or gotten captured.

"Probably to get Mercury," Qrow said. "Young love is so reckless."

"I think it's sweet," Penny offered.

"But dumb." Yang made a fist. "Now they're all MIA. We don't know if they're dead or not. One person was bad enough."

"I feel like Royal wanted to get captured." Neptune was intuitive about things like this. "He was pretty clearly taking it hard about Cinder... I mean, since she did this for him, I can see why."

"Way to waste her efforts." Yang folded her arms.

"Maybe, but I know if you did that, I would feel horribly guilty" Neptune said. "Someone else risking their life for you in that way, not in fair game in battle but just...as some kind of trade, I would hate that."

"Agreed," Qrow said. "But he picked the wrong time to settle the score."

"His actions are not logical," Penny said. "But I believe they are from the heart."

This was Penny's understanding of human emotions at this point, and she was pretty perceptive.

"But Hazel should have known better," Yang complained. "I thought he was the stoic one."

"I'm not sure you know him as well as you think," Kip noted.

"You're still not that close, eh, Firecracker?" Qrow noted.

"Just because he's married to my mom doesn't make him a father figure," Yang said.

"You never did like change," Neptune noted.

She glared at him.

"I think he's nice," Kip said.

"Hadn't you better give him more of a chance?" Meridian suggested to Yang, leaning on the wall. "It's important to your mom."

"Yeah, and she'll be upset if he dies," Yang said, "so I am worried, but it's not the same for me."

"I think Raven being serious about this relationship is the weirder thing for me," Qrow said. "But since she is, I hope he's okay. But he's not the one I'm worried about. It's Mercury. Anyone else, I'd think they might use alive, but I wonder if he's just too dangerous."

They all didn't know if he was right.

"These people sound so horrible," Velvet spoke. "I'm almost glad we're finding the less bad ones first."

"Not less bad, Rabbit Girl, just less numerous," Qrow said. "I've heard they're a real piece of work too."

"My name is Velvet." She put her ears back.

"I don't care." Qrow shrugged. [If you get the chibi reference that was funnier.]

Yatsuhashi gestured at the clock.

"How long before we find them?" Yang voiced it.

Penny was the one flying. "Well...I think a while still...unless...hmm..." She peered at the monitor and adjusted it (she was plugged in). "Well, I think something changed. Another ship is coming this way, from...the west. Hmm...Vacuo frequency, I'd say."