BC53: Dolor (Raven's team)--5

Yang caught Cardin's swing with her metal hand and punched him into one of the pool tables.

One of Jeff's friends grabbed a pool cue and swung it, but Sun caught it with his own pole and began almost fencing him.

Blake jumped in front of Dove and blocked his weapon, then her shadow clone turned to ice and froze it in place.

Two more guys ran at Mercury, and he ducked them and kicked at them.

Emerald dodged another and shoved him towards the bar counter, where he hit a stool.

Cinder didn't actually hit one of them, but she casually tripped one as he tried to run past her, and he fell into one of team DAPA, who were trying to break it up--and then ended up just joining the fight.

Even so, with so many more skilled huntsmen, it would have been the work of minutes to stop the punks--if the rest of the club hadn't seen what was going on.

Not all of the people in the club were Atlas or Mistral. There were Vacutians and Valeans there too. There might even have been some Menagerie Faunus, and when they saw their own fighting with punks from Vale, they rushed to join in.

Others rushed to join Jeff and his friends. Or just rushed to fight, period. After all, in plenty of backwater towns, this was just good Friday Fun.

The establishment, which was used to military personnel who never got into more than a light fisticuff even when drunk, was quite horrifed to see the all out brawl that was breaking out.

Jeff went at Royal, perhaps thinking he now had the advantage.

Royal just dodged all his hits with ease. Of course, his Semblance helped.

"Stand still and let me hit you, you b-----d!" Jeff griped.

"Yeah, that'll happen." Royal moved. "Watch your step."

Jeff painfully hit the corner of a booth.

"Just stay back," Emerald was telling Cinder, over the din. "Technically you haven't actually fought yet. We can get you out of this if you don't do anything to them."

"You expect me to just stand here while they take free shots?" Cinder asked.

"No, just run," Emerald said. "We'll take care of this. I'll hide you." She put a hand to her head.

"Witch." Sky Lark saw her do it, and suddenly he hit her in the head with one of the cues.

Emerald lost focus and was stunned enough to fall on her knees.

"You--beast!" Cinder was disgusted. "She wasn't even trying to attack you!"

"Now she knows how it feels," Sky Lark said meanly.

"Why, you..." Cinder's expression darkened.

He swung his pole at her, and she caught it in one hand.

Cinder wasn't rusty. She knew exactly how to use leverage to yank him forward and then kick him onto his backside, yanking the pole out of his hand.

Then she snapped it.

"Whoa..." Some of the guys saw her do it.

Emerald rubbed her head. "I'm okay," she said. "My Aura will fix it." She turned it on and tried to stand, but then she swayed. "Or maybe I should have activated it before he hit me..."

"Yeah, suck on that, b---h!" Sky Lark said.

Cinder stomped on him, making him gasp.

"And I was the one who needed to run?" she said to Emerald.