Chapter 9

Hyperion

Masamune was seen in his office doing some paperwork. In his desk a Ridewatch was seen on it.

Masamune stared at the Ridewatch in silence. He looks at it in sadness and nostalgia. He remembers a time where his dream wasn't to become a king. He did it because he wanted to fulfill a wish of a dying friend.

"Just a little more and I can be done with it." Masamune muttered as he continued signing the papers.

"Haven't had lunch since yesterday..."

"Is that so~"

Masamune eyes widened in fear before looking up and found Mei looking at him with a sweet smile. One thing he found out when making Mei his girlfriend was that she doesn't like it when he doesn't take care of himself. This led to many unfortunate outcomes.

"It was just an exaggeration Mei! I swear i already ate!"

Grumble~

"Your stomach says otherwise~"

"Please! One more hour and I'll eat!"

"No!"

"Bu-"

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

Another thing he learned was that Mei is scary when she's angry with him. Usually he always calms her down with something special.

"Luckily for you I've brought you lunch." Mei said while bringing out a box.

"Thanks. Just put it on my desk and I'll eat it." Masamune said before going back to his paperwork.

"A-Actually I wanted to feed you." Mei shyly said earning a smirk from Masamune.

"Of course you can. After all you're now my queen." Masamune said as he suddenly appears in front of Mei and holds her.

"Y-You're such a tease!" Mei yelled in embarrassment as she looked away from him earning a chuckle from Masamune.

Masamune separated himself from Mei before grabbing a chair and sat on it while Mei sat in front of him.

"Masamune. Say Ah~"

Seeing Mei try and feeding him Masamune opened his mouth and complied. He wasn't going to lie he likes being pampered by her because he likes seeing her cute face. Suddenly Mei scraped her fingers on Masamune cheek.

"You've got some sauce on your face."

Masamune suddenly gained an idea when he saw the sauce still on her finger. Grabbing her finger Masamune swallowed Mei finger and licked the sauce off causing Mei to blush.

"What are you doing?!" Mei yelled embarrassed as Masamune took his mouth on Mei finger.

"Tasting the sauce." Masamune said with a teasing smirk.

"You could've just try it again!"

"But it wouldn't have been the same."

"B-Baka!"

Masamune chuckles before grabbing Mei cheek with both of his hand and kisses her on the lips surprising her but she returned the kiss.

"Consider this payment for the food." Masamune said as he pulled back from the kiss.

"Bakamune..." Mei muttered but she smiled softly.

"Come on. Let's go to bed it's already late." Masamune said as he took off his captain hand.

"What about your paperwork?"

"W!"

"Already on it my lord!"