Chapter 10

Emily and I spent the rest of the night together. We showered and fell sleep soon after. In the morning, I woke up holding her waist while her hand was resting on my ass. Once fully awake, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, so we had another round.

She is addictive. Her mouth, her hands, her tits, her pussy... Everything about her. I have never been so into a woman before, but I sure enjoy it. The connection I have with her has been completely different than what I feel for other people. It is truly one of the most exciting and fun connections I've had in my life. I love not thinking!

We left the hotel late, and had to skip breakfast and coffee in order to get to the airport in time. We were the last ones to arrive at the jet, and I apologized for the delay saying that I was having a hard time moving this morning because of my injuries. Luckily for us, I carpool with Emily almost all the time so it made sense she was late with me.

Once we are in the air, I get up from my seat and I go to the small kitchen to make myself some coffee. I wait for a moment, and unsurprisingly Emily follows me. She draws the curtain closed and steps closer to me.

"You think they bought it?" she whispers and rests her left hand on my ass

"It wasn't that unbelievable" I reply as I grab an extra cup for her.

"Shall we make up for that lost date in the near future?" she suggests

"I think we have to"

She smiles "Friday works?"

"Friday works" I agree

"Great. I will come up with a plan and -as you requested- let you know of the dress code ahead of time"

"That sounds good" I say and I pour coffee in the two cups. I take a sip from mine and I pour more to top it off again.

I turn to Emily and I peck her lips.
"I will see you later" I smile and walk away.

She takes the other cup and walks out too. She sits down with Reid to resume their poker match, and I sit away from them to finish up the reports I was working on before she came to my room last night. I end up across from Hotch, who is reviewing some other files.

I don't bother him and focus on my papers. "I can finish them up for you. Your leave has already started" he reminds me

"It's fine. I'm almost done anyway, and I'd hate to be the reason you don't make home an hour earlier today" I insist.

He looks up from the file for a moment. "Natalie, if I remember correctly, you were shot in the chest over your vest yesterday" he says

"I was" I confirm

"Why is your neck bruised?" he asks.

I freeze. Damn it, Emily.

"Mosquitoes" I answer eventually

"Mosquitoes?" he almost laughs

"Yeah. You know, summer is almost here so they are coming out"

"Oh, I believe they've come out already" he smirks. "Did you get any rest last night for your injuries?" he wonders

"A little, yes" I smirk as I steal a glimpse at Emily.

Of course, he catches that. As my eyes return to him, he looks down at his papers again. I look at my file too.

"I am on leave but that one mosquitoe better be back by Friday if any new cases come up..." I mention without looking up

"I'll see what I can do" he replies.

•••

"Hotch told you to drop me off at home and return to the bureau" I remind Emily, doing little to nothing to stop her from kissing me

"Then he should have known better than to send me with you" she replies and kisses me again. "Je veux faire des cochonneries avec toi" she almost groans.

I give in and deepen the kiss. I brush my fingers through her hair and hold her face on mine. Her body keeps mine against the wall, right next to my apartment's door. The feel of her boobs against mine makes me so wet. My pussy pulses when the slightest move causes them to brush over my hard nipples.

She pushes her thigh between my legs as another pulse hits my pussy. I am pretty sure she felt it, because her smile almost broke our kiss. Her hands travel down my shoulder, to my waist and back up to my breasts.

I drag my lips from hers, and I kiss my way down to her neck. I will never get over how soft her skin is. And she smells so good due to her black orchid shampoo and similar perfume.

I let my hands fall to her waist and I switch our positions. Now she is on the wall, and I take charge. My mouth returns to her and with one hand I search for my keys. I groan in frustration when I have to pull away in order to look in my bag.

I unlock the door quickly and drag Emily inside. "I created a monster" she chuckles as she grabs my face and connects our lips again

"Are you complaining?" I wonder

"Not at all" she replies quickly

"That what I thought". I push her on the couch and I get on top of her, with my knees pressing in the cushion.

Soon enough, Peanut climbs on the couch. I pull back for a moment and I pet him. "I love you, but please, go away for a moment" I tell him.

"He just wants some attention too" Emily says as she pets him too

He rubs his head on my hand. "Could you have decided on a worse time to be affectionate?" I laugh

"Let him live, he is so cute" Emily continues.

That moment, her phone starts ringing. She reads the caller ID and then shows me Hotch's name on the screen. I roll my eyes and I get off her.

"Yes, I am coming back. There was some traffic on the way to Nat's place" she says in the phone. "Yes, sir" she replies to something and hangs up.

"He definitely knows..." I say

"Yeah, I figured" she chuckles. "We'll be in touch. And I'm forgetting about Friday" she adds

"Neither am I" I reassure her

"Good" she pecks my lips before she walks away

"Have a good day"

"You too" she smiles one more time at me as she shuts the front door.