Chapter 6

Hey readers, I hope you had a nice day. Here is another update... Enjoy...

Amy's POV:

It's been two months since I met Alex and Dave. At start of our friendship, I didn't put my entire trust in them but the moment they had taken me to their secret memorable place that situated at outskirts of the town, I believed them and their friendship with me. They put all their trust in me as a friend and they even took me to their special place and they have complete faith in me.

I would be a dumb person if I don't accept their friendship.

All this month, I felt more alive and more courageous to do anything. It feels like I lived my high school in just two months. Even studying for exams was fun with them. Before meeting them, all I had done was to study and read books.

But life is so much more than that.

During weekends, Alex and Dave come to my house so we all go to that special place which is now a mark for our friendship. Sometimes Nick also comes with us. He also warmed up to both Alex and Dave. I must say Dave is really good with children considering he has a small sister. Nick showed all of his art works to both of them. He does that only when he really trusts the other people.

I became really close to Alex and Dave and we always have teasing fights among us, usual bickering and more fun things.

I don't want our friendship in any other way and I am content with the way it is.

As I was thinking all of these things while walking towards my locker, I didn't hear someone with very high-pitched voice calling my name.

"Amy! Oh my God! Are you deaf?" I recognized that voice was Natalie's, the girl who likes Dave.

"Hey Nat. Sorry, didn't hear you." I said and grinned and she engulfed in a huge hug.

You must be very confused, right?

This was another thing happened in these two months. Dave finally realized that he was a fool not to accept the feelings from this girl when he obviously likes the girl. Alex and I gave him a big lecture to at least to give himself and that poor girl a chance. Natalie always tried to talk to him but he simply dismissed her. We got fed up and one day we tried to talk things into him.

Alex and I stared at him surprised when the next day they both walked into the school holding their hands with Dave giving us a big goofy grin and Natalie was blushing slightly.

So they both are a couple now and Natalie also became a part of our small group. They have been dating for a month now. I was so happy for both of them.

Natalie and I are now very close to becoming best friends. She is really brave, funny, pretty and very talkative person. We instantly clicked and started our new friendship. There are some things only girls would understand so I felt really great to have a girl as my friend. Spending with her and listening to all the things she talks about, it kind of made me want to talk as much as possible. I was not very talkative so she is a good influence on me.

Now that the school day was over I was just shutting my locker when she called me and hugged me.

I also hugged her back and she released me. Dressed in dark skinny jeans and a simple white colored shirt, Nat pulls pretty girl image perfectly. She is simply beautiful. I was also dressed in skinny jeans and baby pink colored shirt. Mom always says that I look good in pink.

"Amy, I want to eat ice cream. Dave said he wouldn't be able to come with me. He said that he had to go with Alex." Nat said as we both were walking outside of the school building.