Chapter 20

A little bit smut :>

Harry
Or there is. "Guys are you- oh... my god... I'm so sorry... erm, I'll go" we look up and see Niall standing. Louis laughs. "It's okay, but can you go please?" Niall nods and mumbles another apology and walks away, leaving me and Louis laughing.

Louis' lips go towards my neck, he kisses it and it leaves a hickey. I slowly move back, but he doesn't give me time and pulls me back

He sucks on my skin, leaving another hickey. "Lou" I breath. "We have an- an interview- to- tomorrow" I say. Louis kisses my lips and smiles. "You don't sound like you don't want this" he whispers. "Louis seriously, Simon'll kill us" I say. "I don't care" he mumbles.

"They have make-up to cover it if it's that bad." He mumbles again. I know I can't get out of this, which I'm okay with. We slowly move towards the bed. Louis falls on it first and pulls me with him. I come on top of him, but not much later he's on top of me.

"You look so hot Haz" Louis says, nipping my earlobe. I whimper. "Lou- shit..." "You like this?" Blushing I try to hide my face. "I asked you something babe" he says. I nod ashamed then, Louis chuckles. "I know you do, so try to relax a bit okay?" I take a deep breath. "Okay."

He gets in the right position. "Relax babe." He says.

He helps me to undo my shirt and pants, he keeps my boxer on and does himself from his clothes too. Before I know it we're both only in our boxers, he kisses me. "You look beautiful" he whispers soft. I blush again, he smiles. "You're ready?" I nod. "You're sure right?" "Yes Lou, please, just do something now" I say. I'm like pretty hard, and it starts to hurt. Louis chuckles. "Someone's eager." He puts his fingers behind the waistband of my boxer and slowly puts it down. "You're beautiful" he says again when he threw my boxer somewhere in our room. He kisses my temple and wraps his small hand around my dick. I moan soft, it sounds more like a whimper because I'm still pretty nervous about this. This isn't my first time with Louis. But the last times we we're tipsy or even drunk. "Trust me darling, you need to relax. I'm going to make you feel good 'kay? And if you really want me to stop you need to say it" Louis says. I nod. His hand is jerking me off now, and after a few minutes the nerves are gone and I'm softly moaning under Louis. He stops and kisses me. "You're doing great" I blush a bit again. Then he undoes hisself from his boxer too and gives his cock a few tucks.
.
After prepping me Louis slowly takes his fingers out. I'm a moaning wreck, and rock hard. "Please, Lou, please" I beg, Louis grins. "Be patient baby." He puts a condom on and smears his cock in with lube. "It's gonna hurt a bit, but it'll feel good, I promise" Louis says, giving me a small kiss on my forehead. "O-okay." He slowly pushes himself in me, his breath starts to slow down and a low sound escapes from his throat. "Fuck" I can hear him curse soft. When Louis's fully inside me he lets me get used to the feeling. "You can move... I think" I say after a while. Louis looks short at me and then stars to move his hips. It doesn't hurt at all, and after a while I find myself begging Louis to speed up. Louis grins. "I said you was gonna like it" he says, his voice's husky and out of breath while he leans forward and thrusts harder, the movement let his cock brushing against my prostate and I moan. "Shit, Lou" I'm sure the other boys can hear us, but I don't care at the moment. After a minute where Louis is hitting my prostate continually I feel I get closer and closer to the egde of coming. "Not gonna last" I say, it's barely a whisper, but Louis can hear me. "Me neither." And with three more thrusts we're both coming loudly. Fuck. That was good.

Louis slowly comes of me. Out of breath we lay next to each other. After a little while Louis turnes on his side towards me, i also turn on my side so that we look in each others eyes. I can't help to kiss him on his lips. He wanders away to my neck and leaves another hickey.

"I love you" Louis says, he sounds sleepy. "I love you too" I say, Louis wraps his arms around me. "I'm sleepy" he says. "Me too" I say. He kisses my shoulder, and after a few minutes we're both sleeping.

-815 words-
Let's just say that we just thought about writing this and that it's the first time writing smut for me.

We're cringing so hard on ourselves, damn