Chapter 7

Harry
"You okay again Lou?" I ask, Louis shrugs. "Just don't talk to me okay? I don't want to scold you" he mutters, I nod. "Alright" We get out the car and walk inside. Louis walks almost immediately upstairs. "Is he okay?" Liam asks, he, Niall and Zayn are on the couch. I sight. "He's upset, but he'll be okay"

"Oh okay." Niall says. I see he has cried. "Have you cried... about us Nialler?" I ask. He nods. "I feel bad for you two. You have carried this shit on your shoulders, and now the world knows it and you guys get this."

My heart melts a bit, this guy is so sweet. "Oh Nialler, you don't have to cry about our problems lad, don't worry about it, we'll be alright" I say. He smiles. "Sorry, I just wanna help you" "That's so nice from you" I open my arms for a hug, Niall stands up and hugs me.

"But I don't want you guys to get hurt because of.. because of.. you know..." Niall says in my arms. "We won't, we already got trough a lot Nialler." I say. I see a little smile in his face.

"Don't be worried about us, 'kay? You have a lot going on already" i feel Niall nod against my chest. "Okay"

.

"Louis, dinner's ready." I shout from the stairs. A few minutes later he sits next to me. "Haz, I got a message from Diana. She okay and she was happy that we helped her." He says

"Oh I'm glad" I say. "Yeah me too" Louis looks happier, I'm almost jealous, but I know he's just happier because his angry mood is over. "What do we eat?" "Lasagne" "Oh nice!"

"Louis, are you still mad at Simon?" I ask a bit nervous. "Yea!" He says happy. "But you know, I did a few things..." I look suspiciously at him. "What did you do?" I ask. "Hmm, just being a annoying over text, and over the phone." We laugh. "Only a thing you would do." Liam says.

"You understand you gotta get problems for that right?" Zayn chuckles. "Yeah, I know, but I don't really care" "Sorry love but I don't really care" we all say at the same time. We laugh.

We eat our food without talking, we need to go to the studio after dinner, so we need to hurry. Liam puts our plates in the dishwasher and then we get in the car.

When we arrived Liam needs to go to record some things first, so the four of us wait outside the room, then Simon walks out of another room. "Hi Simon" Louis says smirking. I almost burst out into laughter.

"Hello Louis." He says with a mocking face. "Can you come with me, we need to talk." Louis looks to us and blinks. "Yea sure!" He says. He stands up, so do we. "Only Louis." Simon says, still mad. "No, we want to be with you to." Niall says with a fake smile.

Simon sights and shakes his head. "But that's a lot more cozy" Zayn says grinning, I notice we're in a annoying vibe. "Guys, stop being annoying and let me talk to Louis" Simon says.

"Ugh, okay." I say, blinking to the others. Simon and Louis walk away. When there three minutes in the room we come in. "Hello, Sophia said you wanned to talk to us?" I ask. "I'm talking with Louis. " he says mad. "Oh, don't worry. We'll sit here, on the couch. We'll wait." Zayn says.

Simon sights irritated. "Okay boys I don't know what's wrong with you today but you're very annoying." "We know" says Niall smirking. "Go away" Simon says. "But why" Zayn says. "Just fucking go!" Simon almost never curses so he's really mad. The boys and I stand up and when we're out of the room we burst into laughter.

"He's mad!" Niall says between his laughter. I nod. A few moments later Louis walks out of the room. His face says everything, Simon told him something. "What did he say?" I ask. "He said that I if I didn't stop making those jokes, I need to go out of the band."

"Hey, Harry it's your turn to- whoa, wait a second. What's happening here?" Liam says as he walks in. "He said Louis may needs to leave the band! This can't be happening, we're gonna kill this ma-" Zayn says furious. "Calm down Z, if you tell it like this I don't get a single thing of what you're saying." Liam says.

"I just..... I..... ARGH!" Zayn's so mad that he can't make anything of his words anymore. "Zaynie, calm down" Liam says, pulling him into a hug.

"I can't." Zayn says, crying in Liam's arms. "Simon told Louis that he can't tell jokes anymore, well bye bye one direction, the fans don't like the band anymore."

"Shh it's okay, Simon won't do that." He takes Zayn's head between his hands. "We're way to successful for Simon to give us up, it won't happen" Zayn looks with watery eyes at him. "You sure?" "I'm sure" Liam hugs Zayn again. "So, guys, don't worry about it, he'll never do that, he's to scared for that, okay?" We all nod. "And Harry, it's your turn you can go inside."

-891 words-

Liam is getting LP2 and Zayn is getting Z4 with Love Like This being the summerhit of this year. Mark my words.

-xxx