Chapter 13

Harry
I close the door of our room when Louis and I walked inside, his eyes are watery but there's a smile 'round his lips. "C'mon love let it out, you don't have to be always happy, it's okay to be not okay" I say. There rolls a tear out of Louis' eye but he wipes it away. "I don't wanna cry" he says with a hoarse voice. "You can, it's just us here, no one sees you like this" I say soft, I rub his shoulder, and that's it. Louis starts to cry, he hides his head in my chest.

All his pain of the last months comes out. While he's crying I go with my fingers around the swirl in his hair. "Let it out, love. You're save by me, and by the other three. I know it's hard for you to let them roll, but you need to learn that it's normal. Everyone has those people who you rather not wanna cry with, but you have us." I know he isn't gonna answer me, but I know he heard it. And that's all that matters.

Louis holds me close, like he's gonna lose me when he lets me go, but I'm never gonna lose him. I whisper comforting words in his ear, Louis tries a time of 2 to get out of my grip but I hold him close and let him cry all his feelings out.

"Thanks Haz" he says with a hoarse, shaking voice. "You're safe by me love." I say. I hug him even tighter. "I really mean it." I say. "You're save, and you can tell me everything you want. I love you lou."

"I love you too" he whispers. I kiss his hair. "I know that babe, I know that" I go with a hand trough his a bit too long hair and smile. "I need a haircut" Louis mumbles. "I like it long" I say. "Looks cute"

Louis smiles, i can see that this is a real smile. There is something that makes a real smile a real smile by him. Someone knocks on the door, it's Zayn "uhmm, the taco's are ready. You can come if you want." And he walks away. "C'mon Lou, dinner's ready." I say. With that I stand up and walk away holding hands with Louis.

After dinner we all watch some stupid movie that's on tv. Well, I think it's stupid. I don't really like this kind of horror movies. But the others do and I think it's fun to watch them having fun. I notice Louis is not watching the movie either. He's laying with his head in my lap and stares at me. I bend forward and kiss his lips. "Oh you gonna be like this? I try to watch a movie" Louis whispers teasing. "Yeah Tommo, of course you are"

"You're a movie on it's own. You eating popcorn is a good movie." he says smiling. I see he feels so much better after the cry. It feels good to see Louis happy.

"Can the lovebirds do this upstairs 'cause there are people who really wanna watch this movie" Zayn says grinning. "You can't say anything Malik" Louis says, he grabs my hand and pulls me with him upstairs.

"I really love you Lou-" I begin, but before I can finish my sentence he kisses me. His soft warm lips touches mine, and the butterflies are fladderend again.

"I love you more" he whispers against my lips. "Hm, I know" I say, enchanted by the way he looks me in my eyes. Louis breaths against my lips. I'm getting a bit impatient. "C'mon don't tease" I say, Louis grins and pushes his lips against mine. It's more rough than the first time, his tongue licks my bottom lip. "Hm, we gotta sleep, concert tomorrow" I mumble. "I don't wanna" Louis breaths.

.

I wake up by hearing Liam talk to me. "Harry, do you know where Louis is? He isn't in his bed, and his phone is in the living room." I remembered Louis and I fell asleep in my bedroom. "Louis' here. Don't worry." I answer. Louis wakes up from me talking. "Come on Haz, go to sleep." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh okay" I can here the smile in Liams voice. The door closes again. "What was that?" Louis asks with the sleepy voice of his. "Liam was wondering where you were" I say. "Ah" he mumbles. "And he needs to wake us for that?" I grin. "I think so"

"what are you planning to do today?" Louis mumbles. "If you'll hold me like this I'm not going anywhere." I say laughing. "Then I'll hold you like this." He says sleepy. "Don't go back to sleep Lou. We need to get out of bed." He slowly loses his grip and let's me go. I get out of bed, and soon Louis follows.

~825 words~
HI BABESSS
okay, hi :) I'm calm. How has your day been? (You're probably not gonna answer, but atleast someone asked you :)) I hope it went great, and if it didn't tomorrow probably will

Bye bye,
All the love from us ❤️❤️