Chapter 5

Louis
When I want to get out of bed the next morning, Harry wraps his arms around my waist. 'Don't go" he says with a hoarse voice from sleeping. I chuckle. He kisses my neck.

"I gotta use the toilet, can I go please?" I ask laughing. "Oh yea, it's okay." Harry answers. I walk into the bathroom, I see Zayn standing there. "How was your night?" "Bad, Liam snores." He says. "Oh haha." I laugh. "That's not funny!"

When I'm done I walk back the room of Haz and I. Harry grabs my arm and I fell on bed. "And now you're staying here" he says grinning. "You're my prisoner for today" he says, I laugh.

"But I'm hungry!" I say. "I'll get something for you, but you'll stay here!" I laugh: "okay, okay." Harry walks away. "Liam, can you make some fabouLouis food for the sassmastah?" I hear Harry screaming from down stairs. I laugh, this man. A few moments later he comes with the food and says: here's your food for today, I made it all by myself."

"Yea I heard that" I chuckle. Harry lays next to me again and picks a strawberry from my plate. "Sadly for you we can't stay here the whole day because we have a interview and a concert today" I say. Harry sights. "I know, I wish we could spent more time together" he says. I nod. "Yeah, I wish too, but that's life you know, and one day we'll do whatever we want on the podium" I say.

"L-like..." Harry stutters. "Like what? Do you mean kissing?" I ask. Harry nods. "Ofcourse, Haz!" I say, I kiss him right on his lips. The butterflies in my stomach begin to fladder, I love this man so much.

"I love you so much babe" I say. I look in Harry's beautiful green eyes. It makes me wanna drown in them. He's so beautiful, Harry is probably the most beautiful person I've ever met. And I never wanna lose him. Never. "I love you more" Harry says. "That's impossible." "It isn't"

*timeskip, interview*

"Why can't I just sit next to Harry?!" I say mad to Charlotte from the management. "Louis, we've talked about this" she says annoyed. "Just go sit next to Niall and don't make a problem of this" she says. I sight and sit down next to Niall then.

"But we already came out!" Harry tries on more time. "Yes, and what? Now you can always sit next to each other and being close like nothing happened?" I nod. "Yes, that's what I want." Charlotte shakes her head. "Not gonna happen. Just sit where I told you to, don't make a problem out of it."

I sight irritated and want to say something different, but Harry places his hand on my leg. "Let it go love, it's okay" he whispers. I sight but nod. Then the interview starts.

When the interview finishes I get a call from Simon. "Hey Louis, I just call to say that the next interview is canceled. The rest of the day you guys also don't have anything more, so it's a free day from now on." "Okay thanks!" I say. The lads listened along because I had put it on speaker. Harry and I look to each other. "We are gonna have some time together!" I say.

"So, what are we going to do?" I need to get to the studio to record things for the album" Niall says. "And you four" he starts. "Don't do weird things when I'm not home okay?" He finishes laughing. I feel my checks getting red, I see I'm not the only one, the other 3 guys are red too. Niall laughs.

"Haz and I are going to a restaurant or something." I say. "Oh okay, that's alright." Niall says. "Well, Bye then. See ya later today." Harry says and walk away, I follow him.

"Where are we gonna eat?" I ask to Harry when the other boys are gone. "That's a surprise" Harry says grinning. I roll my eyes, he know how annoying I think that is. "You know I hate surprises" I say, Harry chuckles. "I know, but it's worth it love, trust me."

-708 words-

ZAYN A MADE A TIKTOK ACCOUNT, GETTING A NEW ALBUM OUT. LIAM SUPPORTING HIM, LOUIS LIKING LIAM'S POST VAS HAPPENIN'?

well, as you can see this is a lot of shit :)

Uhhm.. have a good day or something I guess

Bye<3
Britt & Jorieke