Chapter 12

Louis
Niall and I let go of the hug. "Everything's fine here!" Niall says, looking with an obvious look to Liam. Liam playes akward with his fingers. "Liam wanned to ask you something." I say to Zayn. Zayn looks confused to Liam. "I.. I.." Liam stutters. "I wanned to show you my new tattoo." He says, showing his latest tattoo. "That was four weeks ago that you got it." Zayn says.

"Okay, can you come with me for a sec?" Liam asks, his voice's shaking. "Yeah, yeah sure! You okay?" "I'm fine"

Liam
I pull Zayn with me to my room. "What's up Li?" "Look Zayn, I love you, I really, really love you" Zayn looks a bit confused. "What do you mean?" "I want to be more than this."

"Like a relationship?" Zayn asks confused. I nod. Zayn stares at me, without saying a word. And that for three minutes, that felt like a hundred hours. You see, friendship gone. He doesn't like me back, that's life. We're gonna ignore each other for the rest of our lifes; My thoughts go.

"Liam!" Zayn shakes my shoulders, he looks worried at me. "What?" "I said your name like 4 times." "Oh...." It's silent for a moment. "Liam I-" "I'm so sorry" I interrupt him. "I'm so sorry Z, I totally screwed our friendship up" "Liam..." "And I get that you're gonna ignore me for the rest of my life" "Liam..." "This is totally my fault and-" "Liam!" Zayn places his hands on my cheeks. "I love you too, and I want the same" and with that he kisses me.

as his lips touches mine I feel a million, no, a billion butterflies flattering around in my stomach. His lips feel soft. I kiss him back. And there we are, standing in my bedroom. Kissing. I'm kissing with my crush, my best friend, my band mate. "I love you." I say after the kiss. "Love you to." And there we go again.

Then I suddenly start to cry, Zayn lays his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Hey Hey, what's wrong love?" He asks worried. "I'm just so happy" I say, Zayn hugs me. "Me too" "HEY ARE YOU GUYS COMING TO SPILL THE TEA OR ARE YOU FUCKING OR SOMETHING?" I hear Niall scream from downstairs. We both laugh. "We're not Niall! We're coming!" Zayn screams laughing back.

"Look, our clothes are on Niall." I say. "But, it could've happened." "Not so fast Niall. Reality and fan fictions on Wattpad are two total different things." "How'd you know I read fan fiction on Wattpad?" He asks. "Niall's, we're living together for three fucking years now. What did you think?" Niall shrugs. "Well, anyways. We're together." Zayn says smiling.

The boys all look at us, then they start to cheer. I look smiling a bit shy at me feet. Zayn wraps his arm around my wait and pulls me a bit closer.

Before I know it we're kissing again. His soft lips touches mine. I hear the lads scream from excitement, Niall the loudest. "But now you're a single Pringle." I say to Niall when the kiss is over. "Ahh, I don't mind it. I love it that Larry and Ziam are real." he answers smiling.

I laugh. "God Niall" "What? It's true" he grins. I see Zayn getting a bit awkward, he scratches his neck. "Shall we.... Uhm...." He doesn't finish.

"Yes, alright Harry, shall we make taco's together for dinner?" Harry nods excited. "Yea, sure!" Harry and I walk to the kitchen. "Hey Liam." Harry begins. "Yea?" "Do you want to say it to the management yet, or do you want to wait? Because Louis and I have some tips to help you with what to do and what don't."

"I wanna wait" I immediately say. "As you should" Louis says who comes in, Harry looks a bit weird at him. "You know Li, you need to enjoy this time without the management knowing yet. The thing is, everything will change, and I honestly wanted that the management didn't figure out about Haz and I" Louis looks a bit sad to be honest. I can notice the little tears in his eyes. Louis is almost never sad, so it breaks my heart a bit. Harry walks towards his boyfriend and kisses his head.

Louis kisses Harry back on his lips. "Mouth is always better than the head." He says smiling. "Lou, you don't need to smile. I know it hurts you the way they treated us, but you don't need to hide your tears for us by smiling." Louis looks to his feet. "I know Haz, but I do it automatically. I just don't want people to see my weak side, even though everyone has one."

"Okay let's find a more private place to talk about this" Harry grabs Louis hand and they walk upstairs.

-815 words-
We really can't believe we're getting reads HAHAHA, but we're really close to 200:)

Have a nice day. Don't forget to enjoy your day, live your life like you want to and stay safe y'all ❤️

All the love<33