Chapter 26: Jeremiah's pov: Christmas edition

Me and Sophia wake up before Taylor, Bell, Conrad, and Steven. I'll admit I'm a little bit jealous but I'm not anymore. I have the love of my life on my waist - it feels good-

She asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I made her some waffles with whipped cream and syrup. She plays New Girl by FINNEAS who's Billie Eilish's brother. He seems like a great artist. I don't mind him too much.

bells and Conrad wake up early to say good morning. It looks like Taylor and Steven are officially dating or on/off. I don't know.

I set the table for breakfast and since it was December, Taylor got some new music that she wanted to play: Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. These are my two favorite things ever. we celebrated Taylor's birthday by making edits of her and posting them to youtube Instagram and TikTok.

Me, Taylor, Sophia, and Steven all come to the kitchen and start dancing. bells and Conrad finishes setting up the dinner table so we can all eat.

My mom and Susanah say good morning to us and go to leave for presents since we're going to get them together anyway. they end up talking and chatting about guys, and female things. they're the best parents me and Conrad and ask for.

Me, Taylor, Steven, bells Conrad, and Sophia all just watch The Hunger Games, Divergent, and The Maze Runner, the best movies to ever exist. Susanah and Laurel are back from the mall.

They all got our presents and put them on our Christmas trees that we decorated 6 years ago for our Christmas with our dad who completely forgot about our Christmas since I was 9 and Conrad was 11.

Tomorrow morning

Conrad comes up to me to talk about bells. I'm going to be supporting whatever he's saying. But I probably won't care about whatever he says about bells.

Me and Sophia have been dating for the last 12 months. She's the best girlfriend any guy would ever ask for. I really enjoy spending time with her. we open all of our presents on Christmas day.

mom did a lot of shopping for all of our presents which is great. I love her for that. I saw Taylor and Steven watching a movie and they were cuddling up. We go say hi and sit down with them.

Bells and Conrad go outside to paint. It was Susanah's favorite thing. It makes me cry thinking about her.

anyway, Lorde starts playing and I start vibing to her and smiling. I Stan her and her music. She's so cute. I make breakfast for me and Conrad. He wants waffles. I want eggs and bacon and cheese on my side.

Me Conrad and Steven go to play some football. The girls all went out to the mall. Me and I went outside to the dock and started painting.

After a while, I read my favorite book... fifty shades of grey. yes, I love Anastasia Grey. the book is my personal favorite, I cannot stand the movies. they are trash and stupid.

I take Sophia upstairs, dragging her hand in mine so we can watch shameless on our own. I'm glad Laurel didn't cut our Netflix subscription. we lay down on my bed, laughing. She's telling me a funny story about her 5th grade school dance. 

belly knocks on my door, telling me that her and Steven are going to a carnival and if we want to come, Conrad and Taylor are coming there too. The whole family will be there.

I look at Sophia and she mouthed 'no'. I tell Bells no, sorry. she said's it's okay. me and Sophia Watch every season of shameless for 8 hours straight.

they come back yelling very loudly about the game that they all played at the carnival& arcade. Laurel bought pizza and sushi for the whole family to eat for   Dinner tonight.

Sophia has to leave for class tomorrow morning. She's a psychology major at Brown University. she sits down on the other table of my dining room, we sit opposite together and eat. We all stay grace and head to eat and talk. Sophia tells me about her plan after college.

She wants to move to California and take me with her. I don't finish in 2027. I tell her we'll talk about it later. I don't know how bells and Conrad or Steven and Taylor do it, I don't want a long distance relationship with my girlfriend. but if I have to do it, I do it anyway.

The Christmas tree is fully decorated, the house is fully decorated with ornaments and other things. Me, Sophia, Taylor, Steven, Conrad and bells go to the pool to talk and get some fresh air. It's so fucking cold outside. Buts it's very beautiful.

as long as I'm hanging out with my favorite people, nothing can go wrong.