Chapter 27: Conrad's Pov: summer edition

Summer or any holiday is not my favorite, not my birthday, except if belly there's. She's the only thing I think about everyday.

I can't breathe if she's not around, my panic attacks. I can't physically tell her how I feel anyway. but whenever I see bells, she makes my whole world a little brighter.

I don't know what bells told Y'all but I'm going to put in extra details.

Me and Bells wake up for breakfast, and Breathe starts to play by Taylor Swift. She's obviously obsessed with her and very overrated, but Bells thinks otherwise.

"I think she's very overrated" in her fake British accent. Did I mention she was practicing her British slang? yeah, I did.

Jeremiah and Sophia wake up early and make coffee toast and butter.

innit? correct? She says it with a confused face.

I tell her ''um, yeah, you're doing great" with a thumb up and my ''happy face''.

They sit at the dining table eating, and we come to get our food. Me and Jeremiah talk about Steven and Taylor as they walk by being all cute as Belly would say.

My birthday is coming up, I don't feel like doing anything so much as celebrating my birthday. Without a belly, I have nothing, and celebrating my 19-20 years on this earth means nothing in two years without a belly. my birthday is 4 weeks. It's on Feb 18th.

As I'm talking to her, she has those eyes like the ocean. I love her so much. Sometimes it's so overbearing. looking at her makes me smile ear to ear. I never want to spend any of my summers without her. She's the only thing that keeps me going.

I tell Steven how I'm going to pop the question in a few years and he just smiles at me with a big laugh at the end, we just end up laughing and he says go do it, she probably says yes or something.

It's the commit issue for me, so I'm scared of what she's going to say. So I'm not doing anything.

waking up with bells is the most amazing thing in the world. To be honest, watching her wake up in the morning is a blessing for me. I go on my phone on Snapchat and post a picture of belly to my close friends. i get to call her mines. it feels good. She's always going to be the most amazing woman to walk out of a room.

Bells starts to wake up and goes out of the bedroom for some cup of coffee and puff pastry. we bought a lot of them a while ago. She's a coffee addicted person.

I wake up at 9:30 p.m. I'm a late sleeper. I don't like waking up earlier. Belly is always walking up and leaving. I won't say that's a good thing. Because it's not a good thing because I don't like it.

I turn on the tv so I can watch shameless and when I mean shameless I mean season 1 every time. Season 1 was sooo good. no one talks about it. I watched it for Two hours today before Jeremiah comes to my room asking me what do we want for dinner.

I tell him idk what I want for dinner. I come out to make some lasagna and Mac and cheese for the weekend so me and the whole family can eat. I see Belly talk to Taylor. I let her be.

Me and Jeremiah make some breakfast and sandwiches for lunch tomorrow as well as our dinner for this weekend. Steven sees And comes and help us because making dinner and breakfast are so hard to do.

Susannah would also say to not add that much food if it's only the two of us home. I really miss Her. We finished with all the food and breakfast for the weekend. We make food for today and start setting up the table.

I call belly and Taylor so they can come grab their plates and napkins and silverware and utensils, etc so they can eat. me and Jeremiah sit down. Laurel actually comes and brings out our food. Even tho I told Steven too. He probably didn't hear me.

He comes to sit with us and eat. We all say grace before we all eat our food because Laurel would kill me if I don't and so I do. We just talk for a little while longer after we eat.

After, we ate our food we all washed up the dishes and clean the kitchen while Laurel and Susana go to their rooms and close the light on us as a joke.

We all yell profanities and are all in shock because it's just so annoyingly funny. We all go to the couch and watch the hunger games for the thousand time. The old ones not the new one for like  2-3 hours then it becomes 9:59 and everyone is tired and going to their rooms to sleep.

I fake yawn and tell Bells that I'm tired. She asked what's wrong. I tell her I'm tired and take her hand and drag her into our bedroom. I just want to spend some time alone with my girlfriend and that's exactly what I did.

while we're in our room, she asked me "do you ever think about what our future will be like?" I tell her yeah, I want to get married, and have kids and start a family and be her husband.

She said "awww, you really mean that" and I said " yeah I do" looking at her with amusement smiling. She throws her head back and laughing and then smiling. We just lay there with peace for the last two hours before we get ready for bed and go to sleep.

About two hours in, I wake her up, drooling and all, to get her ready for bed. I already brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I just stand right by the side of her bed, tugging her so she can wake up and she does.

She wakes up finally, gets ready for bed and we sleep peacefully.

—————-
1062 words done. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and the book in general. More chapters are coming. stay tuned for more. thanks for reading.