Chapter 28: Taylor's 3rd pov: Spring edition

Seeing everyone wake up in the morning is so exhausting. I hate walking around in the morning I'm so tired.

I see Bells wake up with puffy eyes. She puts her hands on her eyes. She gets some coffee to wake her up. 

As the sun dipped behind the horizon, casting a warm orange glow across the beach, Taylor Madison Jewel sat atop the weathered wooden steps leading down to the sand. She leaned back, her fingers tracing the grooves etched by years of salty winds and crashing waves.

Taylor was the embodiment of summer. Her sun-kissed hair cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders, catching the last rays of sunlight like strands of spun gold. Her eyes, the color of the ocean at high tide, held a depth that hinted at stories untold.

She was lost in thought when the soft crunch of footsteps on the sand broke her reverie. Belly, a longtime friend, approached with a gentle smile. "Hey, Taylor, mind if I join you?"

"Of course, Belly." Taylor motioned to the space beside her, offering a warm smile. "It's a beautiful evening."

They sat in companionable silence for a moment, both taking in the serene scene of the beach at dusk. The waves whispered secrets as they lapped against the shore, and seagulls called out overhead.

Belly turned to Taylor, her eyes filled with curiosity. "You always seem to have this air of mystery around you, Tay. What's your story?"

Taylor chuckled softly, her gaze fixed on the horizon. "My story? It's nothing special, really. Just a girl trying to figure things out, like everyone else."

Belly nudged her playfully. "Come on, spill the beans! There's more to you than meets the eye."

Taylor hesitated for a moment, then began to weave a tapestry of memories and dreams. She spoke of summers spent chasing the sun, of family traditions that bound her to this coastal town, and of dreams that soared higher than the seagulls overhead.

"There's a world out there beyond this beach," Taylor mused, her voice tinged with a mix of longing and determination. "I want to explore, to see new places, meet new people. But part of me feels rooted here, connected to this place in ways I can't explain."

Belly nodded understandingly. "I get it. Sometimes, the pull between adventure and home is like a tidal tug-of-war."

As the evening wore on and the stars emerged in the darkening sky, Taylor and Belly shared stories of their aspirations, their fears, and the bonds that tied them together. It was a moment suspended in time, a snapshot of friendship etched against the backdrop of a seaside paradise.

As they stood to leave, Taylor turned to Belly with a genuine smile. "Thanks for tonight, Belly. Sometimes, it's good to share the weight of dreams with someone else."

Belly grinned. "Anytime, Tay. We've got each other's backs, no matter where our stories take us."

With a final glance at the tranquil beach, Taylor walked away, her heart a little lighter, knowing that the warmth of friendship would always illuminate her path, whether she ventured into the unknown or returned to the familiar embrace of home.