Update for November

First order of business, the results for the TSLOP Halloween Contest is out and, um, yeah. Don't expect too much, hardly anyone voted but here's the announcement video.

Second order of business, don't expect any new stories from me this November. I'm exhausted from October. But rest assured, I will update stories when I can. And y'all are getting three new stories this Christmas. One is the fourth installment of my Special Project series titled Perfect Two. One is The Lost Princess, a TSLOP crossover with Anastasia. And finally we have another road trip / rescue mission TSLOP story that I'm currently calling Search and Rescue.

And now I reach the third and final announcement of today and I feel like this is an important one. Yesterday I'm sure you all noticed that, as promised, I released my crossover story True Horror Unfolds. It is up. However, I'm sure you all probably noticed it was the only story I released yesterday. Originally, my old crossover story Maneater was supposed to return. I have even publicly announced that it was being rewritten and released on Halloween 2023. Well, Halloween was yesterday and yet Maneater is not here. What happened?

For one, I will admit I did not do much to get that prepared for a Halloween release. I didn't even have a cover picked out yet. But my biggest reason for canceling the release was due to some advice I got the week before Halloween. Someone here on Wattpad commented on this book actually and asked for a story request. To be specific, a TSLOP 5. Sorry people, I ain't writing that anytime soon. I'd sooner write something else like a short story series resembling a tv show. But yeah, our conversation turned to this person giving me this advice. Exact wording, the parentheses are there for fixing grammatical errors.

"...make sure when you right (write) a story make sure that its (it's) really interesting and not boring too (to) read..."

Can I just say how freaking rude this is to say to a person? Like, are you for real right now?! Here on Wattpad, all we ever do is try making our stories interesting for others! It don't matter if you're appealing to your friends or the whole god dang world! We write our stories because we want to write them and hope that someone else will also like them. We're already doing our best to make our books interesting and then we get people like this person saying oh you should make it interesting. Bro, you don't say that to another person! EVER!

I ain't gonna lie everyone, I was about ready to start a purge of some of my stories. Don't worry, it probably won't happen now or at least it won't be huge. But boy was I fuming. This year already sucks and the last thing I need is for someone to come along and say something like this. You know what though, it's fine and I actually took their advice. So sorry about Maneater everyone but I guess it wasn't going to be "interesting" enough despite being a TSLOP crossover with one of my favorite horror movies and historical events.

Oh and by the way, if the person who gave me the advice is reading this, know very well if there's people upset by the cancellation of Maneater, just know that I will redirect them towards our little conversation bro.