New Book Series Coming Soon

I have finally convinced myself to write some Warriors fanfiction. Hurray.

*waits for cheers to die down*

Yes, I am going to write some Warriors fanfiction. These books will be featuring characters that I came up with along with clans that my sibling and I made up when we were younger. Coming next month, I will have six books dedicated for this series, which I am calling The Clearing Skies.

Quick information.

Months before I decided to begin writing this series, I made a little game for myself. I took sheets of paper, a pencil and a set of dice. From there, I wrote down a bunch of warrior cats for the made up clans that my sibling and I created. A roll of the dice could mean different things, from becoming a warrior to finding true love to how someone died. I had a d20 for events, a d12 for the time of the year, a d4 for number of kittens in a litter and a d10 for names. My d6 is the main die I used for several things.

Anyways, I've been playing this game for a while. The game is now on year 23, so it's been 23 years in game since I started. I watched a bunch of cats come and go. The part I'm at is where The Clearing Skies will begin. In the future, I may write more stories mostly novellas about a singular cat from any of the made up clans. Who knows, I may do a whole series again.

Just something I wanna point out before I write my books. Please don't come shouting at me if a character you absolutely loved dies. I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault. The dice decided that the character needed to die. And trust me, there are a few cats who are going to kick the bucket that I wish hadn't. But it wasn't up to me. I just tried my hardest to keep the chosen protagonist of The Clearing Skies alive. The only other thing I did was come up with ideas that could potentially make the stories even cooler.

With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy The Clearing Skies when it comes out next month!