Question and New Story Announcement

Asked by naarethesith

Of course I like the Tiny x Princess ship. It's one of my favorites actually.

Okay, the other day I mentioned that I would like to do a crossover between The Secret Life of Pets and The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue. I have decided that I am going through with this plan. If you have no idea what movie I'm talking about, I suggest maybe looking on Disney Plus. I heard it might be there. If not, I saw a fan made movie on YouTube.

I am still in the planning stages of this story but I have most of the stuff figured out. For example, I have a cast. I have a setting. I have the problem and solution thought up. All I need to do now is write a summary of the book so I know what I'm doing. Hopefully, I won't lose my notes.

If anyone is worried about what this means for my other books, I am still keeping most of them. I unfortunately might get rid of two or three due to lack of motivation and generally not knowing what I'm doing. I am still undecided on that. The good news is I am trying my hardest to keep these books updated and hopefully finished as soon as possible.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you all later, bye!