Escalation

Yeah guys things have escalated for the worse.

Max18 has officially lost his freaking mind. Some pals and I have been talking, finding things on here and Twitter to help us in our battle against him. Well tonight we just had a landslide of info. For one, I found this the same day I reported the bad tweet.

It didn't really cross my mind until tonight when someone informed us that Max18 was still going through with writing the no no chapters, starting off with Tiny and Princess bumping fluffy butts

It didn't really cross my mind until tonight when someone informed us that Max18 was still going through with writing the no no chapters, starting off with Tiny and Princess bumping fluffy butts... AS PUPPIES! And he was also asking if anyone made nsfw art of the two for the chapter. That's a freaking pedophile right there! That is literally pedophile behavior!

And like I mentioned he was still going to go through with his plans and post all of these no no chapters while tagging me and others claiming we requested these in dms. I only ever dmed this guy twice, once to give him the link to the server and the second telling him he's banned from the server and getting blocked everywhere. He has never once dmed me anything. This is considered lying and harassment and probably a whole bunch of other things. He just doesn't know when to stop. He has mentioned this will probably be released next Sunday.

Just moments ago I was informed that he was going to dm one of our most innocent friends asking for a lemon one shot request in the morning. He's now going around begging for requests.

Please, I urge you all. Go block and report Max18 IMMEDIATELY. To recap he's lying/spreading false information, refused to take no for an answer, harassed us, is asking other people to come and harass us (thankfully hasn't happened yet but I believe it will soon), harassed us on other sites, hacked someone on Discord just to harass us, going around begging for requests and, from what I can see, is a bloody freaking pedophile. All because no one really paid attention to his book, a book which most of us weren't interested in to begin with. Please everyone, help us get him out of here NOW.

Max18, if you and your cronies can see this, know very well you have caused a war. And it's not gonna end well for you.